Haters

Ship: Cowan

Third persons POV:

Rowan let the tears fall from her eyes and onto the cold bathroom floor.

Her hands were in her dark brown hair, her legs sprawled out in front of her.

"I-I can't do this anymore." She muttered through her sobs.

For weeks on end her phone has been blowing up with thousands of hate comments and posts, saying things like: You deserve to die; You are a worthless; I wish you actually died in ski lodge. And so many more.

Rowan tried blocking her haters, but somehow they always came back with more hurtful and hateful comments.

Her friends and fellow cast members tried to help her and suggested that she stay away from social media for a while.

She agreed to staying off of all social media for a week, hoping that when she got back on the hate comments would stop, but they didn't.

Now, here she is, one week later sobbing her heart out in her and her boyfriend, Corey Fogelmanis's bathroom.

They have been dating since the second season of girl meets world. So, when they said, "I love you, Farkle. And I love you." They really meant it.

Now they are on season seven of Girl Meets World and Corey and Rowan live together.

Corey went to the grocery store to grab a few things for dinner, and Rowan thought this was the best time to log back into her Instagram.

She was wrong, it was the worst.

She wished that he was there to hold her and tell her everything is okay like he always did when she was upset.

She let out a shaky breath, glancing at the razor on the marble counter.

She stands up from the floor and walks over to the counter.

She looks at her reflection in the mirror, disgust on her face.

She was a disgusting creature, just like the comments said.

She picks up the razor and takes out one of the blades.

She puts the blade on her skin and makes her first cut, the red liquid oozing out.

Her arm goes numb as she keeps adding more cuts to her wrists.

Corey walks into the apartment and puts the groceries down on the kitchen counter. "Babe, I'm home!" He calls out.

He frowns when he sees her phone on the floor.

He picks it up and sees that there are tons of Instagram notifications, mostly hate comments.

"Oh, Row." He says quietly.

He hears quiet sobs coming from the bathroom. He walks over and knocks on the door.

"Row, honey, are you alright?" He asks from the other side of the door, scaring Row, making her drop the blade onto the floor.

"Row, what was that? What are you doing?" He asks worriedly.

"N-nothing." She says weakly.

"I'm coming in."

"No! Don't!" She yells.

Corey doesn't listen and opens the door.

He gasps, tears brimming in his bright blue eyes.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, clutching her wrist.

Corey rushes over to her and brings her into his arms.

"It's okay, baby. I'm here. Let's get you cleaned up, okay?" He says, tears flowing down his cheeks. She nods, sitting down on top of the toilet.

He pulls out the first aid kit and cleans up her wounds. He bandages up her arms and cleans up the bathroom.

He brings her out into the living room and they sit down on the couch. "I-I just couldn't do it anymore, Cor. I-I'm a monster." She cries.

He places his hand under her chin, making her look at him. "Rowan, listen to me. You are NOT a monster. The people who said all those awful things are. You are the most amazing, beautiful, talented woman I have ever met. I love you so much, more than you will ever know. Please promise me that you will never hurt yourself again. I am so sorry that I wand there to help you."

Rowan wraps her arms around her boyfriend.

"It's okay. I love you too. And I promise."

He kisses her forehead. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Corey stands up, "You need to rest. Take a nap while I make dinner, I'll wake you up when it's done." He says softly.

He leans down and kisses her lips.

She nods and lays down.

Corey covers her up with a blanket.

"Sweet dreams princess." He says, kissing her temple lightly.

She smiles, drifting off into a deep sleep.

--------

Hey y'all.

Here's a Cowan oneshot for y'all, I might do some peybrina ones too.

I need to do a lucaya one shot soon, any ideas for what it should be about?

Fun fact: I actually wrote this whole one shot in one of my notebooks when I was in school. Lol, it took up four pages.

I did finish this when I got home though.

This has been sitting in my notes on my phone for a few days now actually.

But I'm glad that I am finally putting it on here for y'all.

I hope you like it.

I love you, byeeeee!