Riley and Farkle

Riley's POV:

"I'm bored. Let's do something." Isadora says groaning.

I sigh and look around the room while rocking back and forth in my white rocking chair.

Isadora is laying on my bed, completing a rubix cube for the third time in the last fifteen minutes. She keeps checking her phone. She's probably texting one of her friends from her math club or something.

Farkle is spinning around in circles in my chair by my desk.

Lucas is sitting in the corner on his phone.

Maya is laying on the bay window, chewing gum and blowing (gum) bubbles and playing on her phone.

And Zay is laying next to Isadora. He fell asleep.

"How about spin the bottle?" Maya suggests.

"Sure. I'll play." Isadora says placing the Rubix cube down on my nightstand and hopping off of the bed.

She wakes up Zay and brings him over, half asleep. He sits down next to her, yawns and rubs his eyes.

Lucas comes and sits down next to Isadora. "I'll play."

"Riley? Farkle? Wanna play?" Maya asks, plopping down on the floor next to Lucas.

"Sure. Why not?" I say shrugging my shoulders. I sit down next to Maya.

I look over at Lucas and smile.

I hope we kiss.

I've had a crush on Lucas since the seventh grade.

Farkle nods and sits down next to Zay.

"We don't have a bottle." I say pushing my hair behind my ears.

Maya looks around the room for a second before standing up and walking over to my vanity and grabbing a can of hair spray.

She places it in the middle of the circle.

"There. I'll go first." She spins the bottle/can and the lid points to Zay.

"Wait, what are we doi-" Maya cuts Zay off by leaning over and kissing him.

She sits back down in her spot. "Spin the bottle. Your turn Zay." She says as he nods, still a little confused, he spins the bottle.

Lucas.

We all laugh.

"Hell no." Lucas says." Zay, don't you do it. If you kiss me then I'm gonna shove my foot so far up yo-" Zay cups his face and kisses him real quick.

We all laugh as Lucas sits there shocked. "Your turn, Luke." Zay says as Lucas nods.

Lucas spins the bottle and it lands on me.

Lucas looks at me grossed out. "Yea I'm not kissing that."

Well that hurt.

"Dude, chill out." Zay says to Lucas. "That was really rude."

"I don't care. I don't wanna kiss that thing." Lucas says rolling his eyes.

"Fine, I'll do it." Farkle says before leaning over and kissing me.

At first I don't kiss back, and he begins to pull away, but I pull him back and kiss him, deepening the kiss.

His lips are soft, and they taste like cotton candy.

My favorite thing in the world. Besides him.

We hear cheers and claps coming from around us but we don't care. We keep kissing, and I can't help but smile.

We pull away for air and laugh. I can't stop smiling, but neither can he.

"That was-" he starts off

"Amazing." I finish his sentence.

"Well it looks like riarkle is finally official." Smackle says with a smirk.

We laugh. "What?" Farkle asks.

"Riarkle. It's a ship name for you guys." Lucas says smiling. "Sorry for the whole calling you a thing and being a jerk. It was just part of our plan."

"Plan?" I ask confused.

"Yea. We planned this. Well, me, Izzy and Lucas did. We knew you guys liked each other. But we knew that you still thought you liked Lucas. So, we helped you realize your feelings were for Farkle and not Lucas." Maya says with a proud smile.

"So that's why you guys were on your phones. But how did you know that Farkle would kiss me?"

"We didn't. We thought Farkle was gonna end up punching me or something. But I like how this turned out." Lucas says laughing nervously.

"Oh okay. But what about Zay kissing you?" I ask.

"Yea that wasn't planned." Maya says laughing.

"I am gonna have nightmares tonight." Lucas says as Zay rolls his eyes.

"Oh shut up, you liked it." Zay says as Lucas shrugs.

"Your lips are soft but that isn't the point!" Lucas says making us all laugh.

I fall into farkles lap by accident and I go to sit up but he shakes his head and says, "it's okay." I smile and sit up slightly so I'm kinda sitting on his lap but I'm still laying down. He wraps his arms around me.

He leans down and whispers in my ear, "you. Me. Movies?

I look up and smile. "Let's do this."

----------------------------

I know this is long and crappy but idc. Lol. What ship should I do next?