Epilogue

Authors Pov #

(Mature contents ahead if you aren't comfortable please dont read)
-

-

"Let's escape"..... Manik whispered into Nandini's ear making sure she hear in this loud music.

They both were grooving on the dance floor allowing their body to move along the music.

"But"...

"Ssh....follow me"..... He said holding her wrist making their way to the exit.

Time flies away so fast...it seems that yesterday was the day when they met but now today...they had completed three years of togetherness.

Yes they were graduating from their college it was their farewell party.
Everyone was in their own mood in enjoying..some were grooving on the dance floor, some were grabbing food while others were observing quietly.

They finally breath into fresh air smelling the aroma of soil.

"Where are we going?".....Nandini asked following Manik's step.

"Home"....he replied unlocking his car.

"Your?"....

"Yes...commoner mine...there will be no one in my house right now so we can have fun"..... He gave me wink before sitting on the driving seat.

"What fun?"...... She asked getting confused but sat on the passenger seat anyway.

"Ahh...now no more questions... Put finger on your lips... Like this".... He literally showed by placing his finger on her lips. She can't help but smile against his finger.

Manik can drive now unlike before he learned after high school. Nandini and Manik both learned driving together it was fun when they both were together now they own their license.

But Manik believes that he can drive better than Nandini and he didn't trust her driving skills cause of some funny incident in past.

Nandini Pov#

Manik's attention was focused on road... tapping fingers on steering wheel.

While I focused my attention on road watching vehicles passing by like how past passed by so quickly. Lots of memories hit my brain...everyone is so happy in their life and doing so fine.

Navya and Cabir are in different university but together now... It took time for them to realize but once they find out they didn't wait in confessing their feeling...they so cute together now.

While Mukti after school she decided to study music and follow her carrier in that along with Dhruv.

But in this process Mukti earned very true friend for herself....Aryaman...yes they are best friends now. But nothing more than that has been discovered yet...maybe they are still friends but for how long.. Can't say.