二十六 Twenty Six ( Ni Ju Roku )

Immature love says : 'I love you because I need you' ; 'Mature love says : I need you cause I love you'.

Enrich Fromm

--
Please leave your reviews
--

After that incident when I saw commoner and that jerk on the hallway I cut myself off....I didn't go to school next day nor after that... I didn't wanted to witnessed such incidents again.

I wanted to lessened the pain....but it grew more.

It was Sunday night and I was laying on my bed thinking about my life and stuffs...every night I tell myself I won't think about her today but my heart jump in between and popped her in my mind always.

I haven't seen her face since four days.... I wondered if she thinks about me like I do....am I in her brain too.

Nandini Pov #

"Aish this monster... Where is he?"... I muttered to myself laying down on my bed.

"Haven't seen him since four days...awe I miss his presence".... I quickly covered my mouth.

What am I saying....
No...I don't miss him..
I am happy...he is far away from me.
The day has been even brighter when he is not around.

But why my heart hurt at my own words...why my heart is not ready to accept this..??

"What is this feeling?"

Manik Pov #

"What is the feeling I have for her?"

"Is it lust?"

Is it temptation?"

Or

"Is it love?"

My heart pounded with the mention of love.... A strange feeling....a strong addiction...once trapped...trapped forever.

"Who can tell me difference in these feelings?"

Without thinking I dialed Cabir's number.

Although we haven't talked much after that talk on our secret hideout but I know I have always his back.

Nandini Pov#

I know she is always there with me...but I am still not comfortable in talking about love with her.

What if she things I have gone insane?

I don't want to reveal this yet...I will talked about this to her when I am myself confirmed.

It was hard for me to ignore him...but somehow I managed.

That day his eyes had some rage...a rage of anger..anger cause of what... I don't have the answer.

Manik Pov #