十二 Twelve (Ju ni)

I have learned not to worry about love, but to honour its coming with all my heart.

Alice Walker

--

Please leave your reviews.

--

"That was cool...isn't it??" .. Navya asked hugging my shoulder.

"Yup completely... Like how monster cried".....I tried to imitate him like he was in the video.

"Yes right".....Navya said while laughing and in next moment we both were laughing like an idiot gaining students attention who were passing by.

"Stop it...people are giving us stares"....I hit her arm and dragged her to the class.

As I walked in...I saw monster sitting at my desk...tapping his foot...he seems inpatient.

"Yahh!!!.... Move"..... I shouted at him.

But I immediately realized I was suppose to ignore him.....in mini second I turned around back facing him...before he could look into my eyes or realized I was speaking to him.

I pretended as I was shouting to other boy who was sitting in the next row.

I looked at him through sideways tilting my eyes balls and saw him having his confuse looks..

"Thankfully he didn't notice".... I muttered to myself.

I look at Navya she was pouting..."Nandu that's my seat".

"I am sorry Nav"..... I gave her a puppy eye.

"Its okay.... I understand.. He must have forced".... She glared at him and went back to seat with Cabir...since monster use to sit there before.

I turned my attention to monster who was still lost and confuse.... I quietly took my seat beside him.

"Ohhh...commoner you are here...I need to have words with you...come with me".... He spoke and grabbed my wrist pulling me.

Okay...I was determined... Ignore means ignore... Even if his touch makes my heart beat increase...or makes me insane... I am gonna stick to my plan....I spoke in my mind.

I jerked it off...without looking at him and pretended to do play games in my phone.

"Yahh!! Commoner listen to me"... He spoke with all frustration.

Good...I am loving it...hahaha....

"Are you"....he was cut off when teacher walked in...making us all stand up and greet her.

The class started smoothly but for me it was not at all smooth....it was distracting and rough.

As he kept staring me...would some time kicked my leg... It was so hard to ignore him.

This boy was seriously testing my patience... Does he know.. I have a video where he is crying like a child.

But suddenly he stop everything he was doing to annoy me.

"Finally"....I let out a sigh but quickly choke...when I felt someone's hand on my thigh.

I looked down to found his hands placed on thigh.

My skirt stopped right above my knees... So luckily between his hand and my thigh skin I had fabric of my skirt.

But still that is perverted.

I looked at him with my shocked expression.. He was looking at the teacher like nothing is going on.

Disgusting....

I tried to yank his hand away...but instead he squeezed a bit making me whine.

Great ... Now teacher was looking at me...

"Is there something which is battering you Miss Murty??"... She asked adjusting her specs.

"N..n..nothing ma'am".... I said while I I felt his hand moving further up nearing to my hood (a/n: well you must know what I meant by hood😉)

"Good...keep it quiet then"....she turned her attention back to board.

My heart not in real state right....it was going wild...my breathed was hitching...but I need not to show...how much his touch affect me.

I looked at him....he had his evil smirk playing over his lips.

I placed my hand over his...and said between the greeted teeth..."remove your hand asap".... I kept my voice low.

He didn't say anything instead he squeezed it further making me jump over my seat and yelp.

"Miss Murty out right now and raise your hands".... She ordered I can sense her anger.

I never felt before this much happiness before getting any punishment.

"Yes".... I said standing up as his hand felt down...leaving the contact with my thigh

I walked out of the class....all happy while teacher looked at me weirdly.

She must be thinking I am crazy...but who cares...at least I got to escape that awkward situation.

.

I stood outside the class with my hands raise but soon dropping ..

My thoughts went back to the class...

How can he do something like that....I have never been touched like that before...I know he is a play boy...but I never expected something like this...he nearly touched my body part which I would never liked to be touched... Is he playing with me..??

Does he think I am easy too?

But why my heart has always to react like minions all happy and crazy..why??????

--

So guys, what do you think Nandini should do now?...please tell me in comments.

--

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
THANKYOU😊