三十八 Thirty Eight ( Saan Ju Hatchi ) [Finale]

Love is to drain away all your sorrow and fill you with splendid memory of happiness. Love always doesn't meant about your significant other... It can also be someone you can feel love with.

Author.

--
Please leave your reviews
--

Nandini Pov#

"Run...run....faster"..... I motivated myself running speedily to the school terrace.

It was the day when monster called me to meet up at terrace. I was very sure of seeing him since that day after he apologize to me in his own way.

I know I acted too rough on him but I never wanted to loose him..never. When I checked the time it showed 5pm.

"Aish.... What if he already left?"... I questioned myself but soon jerking off increasing my speed I stepped onto the stairs.

I was suppose to see him at 3pm but curse to my brain it skip out of my mind and also I took a nap for two hours after giving my exam without even realizing I was asleep in cafeteria.

Skipping one stair at a time to make my visit quick I brushed my hair through fingers trying to look good in front of him.

Welcomed by cold breeze and silence I look around to find him but no one could be seen. A feeling of frustration build into my heart as I walked little further trying to examine more cause my heart was not able to believe that he left already.

"Manik".....I called his name.

No response.

Anger built inside me. I wanted to punch myself now cause this was all my fault I screwed up everything.

"Manik"...I called again this time with teary eyes.

Literally talking in silence or yelling in silence I dropped down my bag when I heard a faint mumble.

I focused more..."Manik"

"Nandini".... I heard him a faint voice.

I felt like hugging him but the problem was I couldn't see him where was he.

Rushing hurriedly to the back side of terrace I saw him sitting titling to wall with closed eyes.

"Manik".....I called his name for the last time before running towards him engulfing him into a hug.

"I am sorry...I am sorry" ... I kept mumbling those to him until he open his eyes.

"Nandini...you came"..... He asked weakly looking into my eyes.

"How can I not"..... I said tears running non stop from my eyes.