八 Eight (Hachi)

The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and make us reach for more, that plants a fire in our heart and bring peace to our mind and that's what you had given me.

The Notebook

--

Please leave your reviews....

--

Manik Pov#

I sensed few tension outside the house....switching on of lights and mild shouting....but I care less....

Why should I care....I am having fun....watching mature content... I smirked to myself shifting my attention to laptop.

Whoa...so cool.....I murmured.

///

I made my way out of the house....towards to my dearest car...my wifeu...yeah I nicked named it...its okay if you guys wanna laugh.

I was humming to music when suddenly my whole world stopped....I felt paralyze... The scene I saw....I couldn't even imagine in my worst nightmare...

My dear wifeu....all broken...smashed...I couldn't feel my heart....like someone stabbed it...

I dare to take few steps.....I could feel something wet on my cheeks....without my realizing my eyes were wet...am I crying...I asked myself.

When I stood right at the front of my wifeu....I saw something written.....

" DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITHOUT GETTING REVENGE POOR MONSTER... WELL THIS IS THE REWARD FOR MESSING WITH ME...I PITY YOU.."

'COMMONER'

When I finished reading it....my blood was boiling ...I couldn't even imagine that she could do something like this...previous day....I was planning to apologize with her....and today look what she did...

NANDINI MURTY...FUCK WITH THE SORRY....I CURSED LOUDY.

Looks like I am really going easy on her....I need to truly act like monster.... Now I will show you commoner what monster is actually like..... I hit the nearest wall.

Back to Nandini Pov#

School was nice....good thing monster didn't showed up....maybe he would be crying over his broken car....I mentally laughed as I was in my way to house...

I told Navya....to bring camera that we place at monster's porch...she is smart...she can do it..

While I reached my house I saw appa and amma...going somewhere with their luggage.