二十八 Twenty Eight ( Ni Ju Hachi )

I was about to fall in love with her by the time we sat down. That's the thing about girls, every time they do something pretty.... You fall half in love with them, and then you never knew where the hell you are.

J.D Salinger.

--
Please leave your reviews.
--

Nandini Pov#

I took a walk around the place observing every scene and inhaling its beauty. The place was quiet no sound just calmness.

Sky had beautiful stars twinkling to prove their existence. This place was beautiful.....away from city's crowd in between of nature.

By the time every one was already in their tent... Monster too...maybe adjusting things...but I choose to explore a little since I was curious.

Walking further I saw something shiny....and sound of waves very light waves.

"Omg wow a lake"... I exclaimed in happiness.

"But its quite dark here....maybe I should return later in morning'... I made my way back to the tent.

Uff!!! Facing monster.

I entered the tent zipping it back carefully only to see monster was already in his sleeping bag..his eyes were closed.

I watched him for a minutes when my eyes shift to a notice written on paper in a messy handwriting... It was stuck to his side of tent...

I shifted my position to read what's written there..

"Don't touch me"

Manik

I felt like boiling inside... Both my ears released invisible fumes...as if I am dying to touch him .

"In your dreams monster"... I murmured to myself.

"Not in my dreams but in my worst nightmare".... I heard him.

I looked at him...his eyes were closed while he spoke hand folded on his chest.

"Oh really...I will tell you what will happen in your worst nightmare..

I walked up to him...and kicked his legs using all my strength....he whined his eyes opened now...digging holes inside my body.

I wanted to kick on his stomach but it would be too much so instead kicked his legs.

Mentally satisfied by my work....I walked away from him...