二十九 Twenty Nine ( Ni Ju Kyu )

She forgives him it seems, but he is still playing with fire and her tears are made of gasoline.

MV Darklight.

--
Please leave your reviews
--

My head started hurting after seeing so many arrows...

I wasn't expecting this...I though they must have few arrows which will be easy to chose and solve the quiz but after all this..I felt like crying.

There is no chance for us to win...I mentally thought taking slow steps.

"Yah..commoner will you hurry"... I heard shouting from afar he had already found a clue.

He waved the note which made me run to him without wasting a minute.

"Already found".... I asked him with a shocking face.

He just smirked and handed me the note.

"Go deeper into the forest and return again with the rarest leaf of a tree"

"Rarest leaf.." I muttered.

"Let's go hurry"... Monster said holding my hand dragging me with him.

.

"Are you sure we are on the right track"... I questioned him.

"Maybe"... He chuckled.

"What do mean by maybe...I can't find any arrow now..." I started to panic.

"Calm down"...

"How can I calm down...we are lost"... I stated.

"Let's go back.." I turned back making my way back to the camp.

But he didn't move..he stayed still at his place..having weird smile on his face.

"What?"

"I don't know how to go back"... He sounded nervous.

"W....h...a...t...?.." I almost screamed.

"Omg..omg...omg..what to do now...we are just...oh god help...somebody help.....omg ..omg...we are going to die.....I am going to die......" I sat down on the ground.

"Yah...stop overreacting... We can find some way"..... He said sitting in front of me trying to calm me down.

"What way..." I said sniffing.

"Let's walk around maybe we can find something"... H said looking around.

"What do you mean by walk around...I am not taking a single step further from here....you go..you find something... My legs hurt ... And most importantly cause of you we are lost..." I said out of anger.