十八 Eighteen ( Ju Hachi )

This is love : to fly forward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment, first to let go of life, finally to take step without feet.

Rumi

--

Please leave your reviews.

--

"Mind to explain .. What was that?".... I spoke maintaining distance with him.

I saw his expression changed and he twitched his nose rubbing it a little slightly hesitant to speak about his problem.

I watched his every move carefully trying to get some idea. As we went far away from that fake girl and making sure we weren't visible to her.

I try to investigate as my heart and mind both was at same topic. "Why did monster introduced me as his girlfriend to that fake girl?"
And I am not letting him go...without answering.

"Open your mouth dude".... I commented when I saw him not uttering a word.

He was still hesitant but eventually opened his mouth.

"I want to get rid of her...I have enough of her drama".

"So"....I raised my brows.

"So...I want you to be my fake girlfriend"... He said looking at the ground.

So monster is nervous. I mentally laughed at him... Although I found him cute.

Wait...what??? Forget what I said.

I let out a bitter laugh at his fake girlfriend word and pause to say "never".

He immediately looked into my eyes as word never popped out of my mouth. He was shocked and saddens could be read on his face.. But I choose to ignore.

This time I didn't stop even though he repeatedly called for me...with fast pace I walked back to the cafe where I work...leaving him there.

///

It was saturday morning..I didn't knew what time it was when I felt someone's banging on my door followed by repeatedly ringing of door bell.

I was so much in deep sleep that it took a moment to realise what was happening.

I quickly sat on my bed still covering myself with blanket.

I checked the time it was 8am..

"What... Why will someone bang at people house at this early morning that too on weekends".... I talked to myself....as slowly I dragged myself towards the main door with blanket still round around me.