1.3

the evening fell deeper and it has been quite awhile since yeoreum and yoongi went upstairs to talk. assuming that the two will probably not come down any sooner, taehyung suggested that they should put on a movie or any kind of tv show to pass the time, in which everyone agreed but jimin. his mood wasn't getting any better, although what they were watching was a comedie, while the others were hauling laughter rather often. however, just when he was about to fall asleep on the couch where he seated himself alone, a couple of footsteps could be heard from the stairs, and it was then jimin snapped his neck to look towards the sound, suddenly becoming wide awake and found both yoongi and yeoreum coming downstairs at the same time.

"about damn time..." jimin muttered to himself in annoyance, his eyes burning fire of jealousy as he watched the two of them being so close aside one another.

breathing out a heavy but silent sigh nonetheless, he brushed his bad mood off and forced out the biggest smile he could, patting the empty space beside him and beckoned yeoreum to come and sit with him. but that did not go as he expected when yoongi happened to see his kind gesture towards the girl and pulled yeoreum with him a little in the back where they settled down together. jimin was internally raging at this point, but the only thing he could do was to sit back and watch and pretending like nothing, as to avoid being yelled at by seokjin.

kim yeoreum

i was still at loss for words even after we went down to the living room, where the others seem to be occupied by the television and didn't notice yoongi and i, except for jimin. he was eagerly patting the seat beside him once he saw me, but yoongi was fast enough to hold me back before i could walk over. grabbing my wrist in a rather gentle manner he gave me a modest look and pointed at the seats that were a little in the back with his head and feeling his warm touch, i couldn't bring myself to reject him and went on over, taking a seat beside him with my face heating up in embarrassment and had my face down.

upon witnessing that, yoongi let out a small sigh and sniggered,

"why are you so flustered all of a sudden?"

"it's... it's nothing..." i replied a little bit nervous.

thankfully, yoongi didn't ask more and stayed quiet for awhile, until i suddenly feel myself sinking into a warm embrace. my heart was beating so fast at this state and looking over my shoulder, i find yoongi's arm firmly holding around me, which made it suddenly hard to breath. not knowing why he was doing this all of a sudden, i glanced up at his face, only to find him looking ahead with a hard frown.

"w-what--"

"shush...—" he cutted me off, just when i was about to ask him what's up. the next thing he told me, took me completely by surprise,

" —don't say anything; don't even think anything, just... give me a smile."