0.7

✱❀ 0.7 ❀✱

jimin was on the way back from the convenience store with two white plastic bags in his grasps. one bag contained cartons of fruit milk—mostly banana and blueberry flavored—like jin requested, whereas the other one contained snacks and a huge jar of raspberry jelly-jam.

his mood has been decreasing constantly since he left the house. he was so pissed off that at this point, if somebody were about to simply greet him or ask one simple question, he would've flipped his crap and kick whoever's ass six ways to sunday; all because yeoreum hasn't replied to his texts.

kicking tiny rocks out of his way from the sidewalk jimin lifts up his head and suddenly took a halt in his steps, when he heard a door slammed shut from the far side of the neighborhood.

"yeoreum..." he mumbled to himself with a glimpse of happiness when he looked ahead; in which however, drained off as fast as it arrived.

kim yeoreum

it didn't take a second before yoongi took a firm hold of my hand and simply nodded to his sister, then dragged me with him outside the house. moongi kept giggling to herself for some odd reason but as soon as we left, she did not hesitate to grab the doorknob and slammed the door shut, after giving me a sly wink.

what the heck was that all about? was all i could think but did not bother to ask, following close behind yoongi as we walked over to seokjin's front lawn. just when we were about to walk up the porch nonetheless, my eyes accidentally wandered behind me and spot a familiar figure not too far away. at the sight of the person i released myself from yoongi's grasp and jogged over with an unconscious grin on my face. whereas yoongi curiously craned his neck to look over at the direction i was heading off to with a rather blank facial expression.

"jiminnnnnnn~ hey~!" i sung out with my arms spread wide open ready for his small yet muscular figure to slip right into my longing embrace.

however, to my surprise he gave me a cold gesture before he naturally dodged away from my hug, simply walked passed by me with a somewhat reluctant nod and a light hum.

"jimin?" i called to him again, dumbfounded by his odd behaviour as my arms slowly dropped.

"ooh, you're back early, yeoreum."

i raised my eyebrow at his statement,

"early? what's that suppose to mean?"

"well,—" jimin halts in his step at my question and finally turned around to look at me, places down the two grocery bags each side of his leg, before he stuffed his hands inside his pants pocket after stretcing them.

he shrugs,

"—you weren't home when jungkook and i arrived here, and i did not get as much as one reply back when i texted you. so, i expected you back... never...? so yeah, you're pretty early in my mind."

i flinched at the mention of messages and suddenly remembered when my phone constantly vibrated on the living room table when i was over at yoongi's. a slight regret of not checking the notifications shot through my head, in which i immediately apologized.

"ah! chim...~ i'm sorry i didn't reply... but i'm here now, right? please, pleeease don't be mad at me...~"

i battered my eyelashes with a pout and threw him a light hug, but he keeps frowning at me. so i repeated myself in a more cute-disgusting tone,

"pwetty pweeease...~?"

jimin let out a long, hopeless sigh.

"ffffiiiiiiinnnneeeeeee..."

containing myself from jumping up and down in joy, both because he finally smiled, even just a little, and returned my hug; i suddenly felt a firm grip on my left forearm and unexpextedly got drawn away from jimin's embrace.

that's when i looked back and found, what i suppose, annoyed yoongi. although, his face was as expressionless as it could get. however, there was some sort of fire in his eyes and the way he stares at jimin could burn a hole through his soul.

"hands off..." yoongi smacked jimin's hand with his own, his tone of speaking cold as winter,

"and i have a question: who the fuck are you?"