0.5

✱❀ 0.5 ❀✱

park jimin

kkt chat:

porkjimin: rascal come home already, kook and i are here
porkjimin: kim yeoreum
porkjimin: come home my child
porkjimin: i mean... my friend
porkjimin: GIRL friend
porkjimin: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
porkjimin: i'm kidding... _
porkjimin: ... or am i? 😏
porkjimin: no but seriously yeoreum, cOME BACK!!!

receiving no replies from yeoreum at all after spamming her on kakaotalk, i let out a sigh and  locked my phone before throwing it across the couch, causing it bounce and fall on the floor. i didn't have the energy to even go and check on it at this rate, so i just remained my position and lazily craned my neck to look over to the kitchen.

jungkook and seokjin were laughing over something while they were, i suppose, making dinner. they would every once in awhile ask me for help, but being a stubborn ass that i am, of course, i refused and insisted on waiting for yeoreum until she comes back. seokjin threatened me that he won't feed me if i don't help, and i was completely fine with it. seeing yeoreum's face should be enough to fill my belly with happiness. yup, that's corny af but i don't give two craps. she is my muse, my halo.

"yah park jimin!" i was suddenly brought out of my thoughts, when seokjin's voice echoed,

"make yourself a little useful, will ya?! seriously, how can you just sit there and doing nothing?!"

i let out another sigh,

"jesus christ, fine! what do you need me to do anyway?"

seokjin didn't reply immediately and walked over to the fridge. opening up the fridge door, his face turned into a frown and instantly turned his head towards me.

"drop by the convenience store real quick, we've ran out of jams for breakfast," i rolled my eyes at him and took my time getting up on my feet.

"oh, and bring some snacks and fruit milk, too! namjoon and his brother is gonna join us later, and hobi and his girlfriend is coming also."

"yeesh, why do people have to come today..." i replied with a pained tone, feeling a tad bit disappointed. but before i exited the door, i mumbled to myself with a sigh,

"no quality time with yeoreum at all."

"aish, why must high heels hurt like bitch like this..."

limping up the front porch she took a seat on the stairs and pulled off the six inches high heels she was wearing. it felt good after taking them off and carelessly throwing them aside, she got up again and was about to unlock the door with the latchkey, when she saw that the door wasn't even locked.

"what the..." she mumbled, but however entered in the door after opening it.

"OPPA WHY IS THE DOOR UNLOCKED?!"

her loud voice echoed through every room, nook and cranny—which, only a short moment after, caused a person to come approaching with a scowl in his face.

"yah min moongi, i'm not deaf. you didn't have to yell," said yoongi to his sister in calm tone. although, his face says otherwise.

"sorry..." moongi sheepishly scratched her cheek,

"but back to my question: why is the door unlocked? you never leave the unlocked. you have a visitor?"

staring blankly at his sister yoongi stayed quiet for a second, but broke out a genuine smile shortly after,

"yeah. you'll probably want to see her,"

"wait... her? as in a girl?!" moongi exaggeratedly gasped and widened her eyes, "oppa, since when did you get a girlfriend?!"

"yah yah, watch your mouth! i've always had a girlfriend, just... she doesn't know we're dating... yet."

heat arose each side of his cheek, when he stated the last part of what he said. fiddling with his hands and dared not to meet eyes with moongi, he awkwardly cleared his throat and changed the subject.

"a-anyways... i'll a take shower now, so be nice and keep the visitor company while i'm gone. bye,"

before she could utter out other words, yoongi disappeared into the bathroom and slammed the door shut, as to avoid more questions from his sister.