0.3

✱❀ 0.3 ❀✱

kim yeoreum

06:38 pm the time read. i couldn't stop pondering about why i have never heard of -or seen yoongi before now. it was a strange thing, to the fact that i would always hang out at their house almost everyday; playing house and dress up with snow white down in the basement, where they kept all of the toys and other fun stuff. or maybe was yoongi a long lost brother of hers and moongi. maybe he just returned home not long ago, and that is why i have never heard of him. quite unlikely, but possible.

sinking down the couch, i looked around the familiar surrounding. nothing has really changed after eighteen years, only that the walls are now aesthetic grey instead of plain white. decorations on the shelf have been replaced with some family photos, and yoongi was in every one of them. however, i grew skeptical when i didn't see snow white at all. only mr. & mrs. min, moongi and yoongi.

i snapped my neck to yoongi's direction, whom was mindlessly tapping on his phone,

"does snow white still live here?"

he slowly glanced up with the same emotionless expression,

"why?"

"i don't see her in any of the photos, so... i'm just wondering."

"she... doesn't like to be in photos," he let out a sigh, "but yeah, she still lives here."

my eyes glimmered at this words. at this point, i didn't feel bothered that she wasn't included in the family photos, i was more excited about meeting her. thus, attempting to question him—

"oh, is she—"

"no," only to get cut off by him again.

"but you don't know what i was gonna say!"

"yes, i do," he replied bluntly, "you were going to ask if she was home; and no, she isn't. no one's home except from me,"

"where are they—"

"gone,"

"then, when are they—"

"don't know,"

"can you call—"

"can't,"

"stop that!" i blurted out in annoyance.

yoongi widened his eyes at my unexpected tone, he flinched back in his seat and gulped. then, clearing his voice, he asked plainly,

"what did i do?"

my brows knitted into a frown and shooting an annoyed gesture, i replied,

"you keep cutting me off. stop that,"

yoongi looked down on his phone again and covering his mouth with his palm, he snorted, but pretended like nothing.

"what's so funny," i then snapped.

"oh, nothing," he simply replied and kept the same expression; what i sort of find it interesting.

since from the very first moment i met him until now, this is the only time i have seen him smile like that and for some odd reason, the way he is laughing reminds me of someone. so does the habit of covering his mouth.

"you know, you and snow white are very alike," i accidentally let the thought slip my mouth.

hence, covering my own mouth now, i bit hard into my lips and cursed interally for saying such nonsense. however, thinking that yoongi would take offense for implying that he looks like a girl, he reacted otherwise from what i expected.

looking over at me again after he was done laughing, his eyes seemed so soft and breathing out a light sigh, i almost choke on my own spit at what he said next.

"yah kim yeoreum, stop calling me snow white already. that nickname ruins my image,"

 that nickname ruins my image,"