1.2

min yoongi

i couldn't help but cringe of myself after what i had just confessed, but there is nothing i can do now. a part of me regretted of how cliché it came out, but the other half felt relieved.

my heart was banging so hard against my chest while i'm looking at yeoreum's face, she was clearly surprised, speechless of all means. but i have to admit, though, she sort of looks adorable.

"say something," i then poked her cheek before scratching the back on my neck, lowering my head to the same level as hers and blinked a few times.

however, she still did not utter out a word. and if i'm seeing it right she was rather on the verge of tears, her eyes glimsing as though a diamond was dug deep down in them, shimmering from the bottom. and it was also the moment when i felt a sudden tug on my sleeve, before then, a pair of arms swaddling around me.

once i registered what was actually happening, i snuck my arms around her body as well, returning the embrace as i hear a faint whisper beside my ear.

"it really is you... i missed you so much..."

park jimin

"jesus christ, how long do they need to catch up?" i questioned myself in irritation, only to earn a smack on the back on my head when namjoon happened to hear me.

"quit complaining already, they haven't seen— or spoke with each other for eighteen years!"

"why can't they talk downstairs, you know, with us?!" i snapped back but immediately regrets it once my eyes landed on seokjin, he did not look happy at all.

there was a short moment where we stared at each other in silence, although it felt more like he's digging a hole through my head with his fierce gesture. however, deciding that i should be the one looking away first; in another word give up—i hear a few snorts from the side. taehyung and hoseok-hyung, my mind told me and true enough, it was them as they couldn't keep their cool and burst out laughing two seconds later.

i let out a defeated sigh, did not even bother to growl at them knowing that i'm going to be picked on by the rainbow couple later, if i did. so for the rest of the time waiting for yeoreum and that old man to come downstairs, i left the living room and went to the kitchen, preparing snacks for later.

 so for the rest of the time waiting for yeoreum and that old man to come downstairs, i left the living room and went to the kitchen, preparing snacks for later