0.0

✱❀ prologue ❀✱

*ding dong ding dong*

as the sound of the doorbell chimed through every nook and cranny in the house, she waited outside the door eagerly with the whole zoo sprung loose inside of her stomach, feeling both nervous and excited to finally get to see her childhood friend again.

hearing some ruffles and weird noises from the inside, she positioned herself ready to pounce on her friend when she opens up the door.

"SURPRI...-" she yelled.

but however, when the door clicked open she instantly froze at the spot, as her eyes were unexpectedly met with a hot, blonde stranger in front of her. scratching the back of her head with a frown, she could not recall that her friend, whom apparently is called snow white, had a brother.

"can i help you?" the boy asked in a cold tone, as he stared at her with such emotionless eyes.

with cheeks turning into a bright color of red, she straighten up her position upon hearing the boy's question and awkwardly curled her hair with the tip of her finger. before then, clearing her throat and shyly asked in return,

"uhm... is... is snow white home?"

the blonde boy cocked up his eyebrows, "what did you say?"

"s-snow white... she is a cute, blonde girl, about the same age as I am. we used to hang out together all the time when we were younger,"

the blonde boy did not reply her and kept quiet for a moment, his eyes softened as he took a few seconds to study the girl from top to toe. nonetheless, his expression soon turned into the emotionless one again and as he suddenly grew annoyed towards the girl, he simply replied, "no," and slammed the the door in her face.

a story in which a girl has mistaken her neighbor and childhood friend for being a girl all this while and after having returned from the states after eighteen years; when she had to move away without being able to even say goodbye, she could not recognize him as the little cute girl she would always adress as snow white—because of his fair, white skin and blonde hair—as he has now grown up into a decent, hot looking man.

to be continued...