0.8

for a moment there, jimin did not react much as he wasn't quite sure what just happened. after taking a glance over at yeoreum however, seeing that she was suddenly hidden behind a guy he has never seen before, his expression turned dark and shot a glare at the male in front of him, and harshly pulled his arm out of his grip.

"could ask you the same thing," he spat, looking at the guy from his top to his toe.

feeling the tensed atmosphere between her two friends yeoreum forcefully slipped out of yoongi's hold and took position in front him and jimin, each hand on their chest as to cease whatever that was about to happen. she gulped hard before finally speaking,

"hey hooow... hold on there, fellas! no need to spit salt in each other's face, we're all friends here."

"you're friends with this shrimp?" yoongi commented without peeling his eyes off of the male before him, but however, automatically takes a step back when yeoreum's voice sounded.

but jimin on the other hand,

"who are you calling shrimp, old man?!" to the fact that yoongi had so blonde hair it was almost white, it reminded him of someone so, jimin spat back the first thing that came entering his mind, which was what he just said and took a few steps foward. as if he was trying to pick a fight.

in return yoongi scoffed at him and back up even more, not because he was feeling intimdated but because of the sakes of yeoreum, and her attempt to trying to stop this nonsense. but now nonetheless, she basically had to pounce on jimin to stop him from acting all tough and as both yeoreum and him fell flat on the ground, someone stuck their head outside from the windows with a surprised gesture, what turned into a scowl only a few seconds after when he noticed their inappropriated position.

"PARK JIMIN, KIM YEOREUM, WHAT IN TARNATION DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING OUT THERE????!!!!"

min yoongi

once hearing the familiar voice echoing from inside the house and through the neighborhood, not only did yeoreum and her friend flinch, but i did also. it was kim seokjin himself with the biggest frown on his face, seemingly very annoyed of the sight in front of him.

taking the notice that the older make was making his way outside using the window he had just yelled from, i stormed over to yeoreum's side and helped her up before seokjin could make his way over here and without even thinking, i had already pulled yeoreum behind me as i stepped in front of her. knowing duly well that she is probably going to get yelled at i purposely pointed my finger at jimin and firmly stated,

"it was all his fault," after which, i unconsciously laced my laced my fingers with yeoreum's and failing at noticing her shocked expression, i brought her with me inside the house after whispering,

"let's go, you wouldn't want to be here while someone is about to get your brother's foot shoved up his butt..."