0.6

✱❀ 0.6 ❀✱

giving her brother a funny gesture while watching him disappear behind the bathroom door, moongi internally asked herself what was wrong with him but didn't bother to stay stuck with the question, before making her way inside the house.

a few seconds after moongi suddenly halts in her steps and gasping out loud, her jaw slowly dropped when she couldn't believe the sight in front of her.

"huh!? yeoreum?!" without thinking she squeaked out, wide yes, and could not hide her excitement.

kim yeoreum

my phone, which was on the table, vibrated an amount of times but as i was in a too comfortable position on the couch, i didn't feel like getting up, but remained dead still instead.

the small chat between me and yoongi died down quite long ago. and as if he felt the same feeling as i did—very hecking awkward—he decided to play some music, so the silence wouldn't consume us and make the atmosphere worse. so at this rate, with slow jam in the background, i was half awake and half asleep. i didn't even realize that yoongi was gone a few moments later, before a familiar, high pitched voice suddenly screamed out my name.

"huh...??!"

startled by the loud voice i jolted up, but didn't have time to turn and see who it was before it felt like some sort of a wild animal that just attacked me; however, with an enormous cuddle-bear hug rather than being murdered.

"YEOREUM BABE I MISSED YOU SO MUCHEU!!! OHMYGOD HOW ARE YOU WHEN DID YOU COME BACK YOU WON'T LEAVE AGAIN WILL YOU NONONO I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO!!! AGGHHH IT'S SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIIIN!"

face planting the couch futon, i almost suffocated to death and my eardrums nearly exploded because of the contant yelling with thousand questions and lack of air. but as soon as i figured out that it could be no other but a particular monkey that i know, i sub-consciously pushed myself up with will force in happiness to, but she was already knocked down on the floor the moment before i could squeeze the living crap out of her.

"ow-ow!"

"shit... sorry!"

moongi covered the hurt spot on her forehead with a frown and thus, i scooped down beside her and instantly apologized. nevertheless, lowering my eyes at the same level as her forehead to check if was okay, a genuine smile briefly appeared on moongi's face as she removed her hand and pounched on me once more.

"AHHHH YOU HAVEN'T CHANGED A BIT! ALWAYS WORRIED ABOUT THE TINIEST SCRATCH YOU ARE SO CUUUTE!!!"

although my ears were interally bleeding right about now, i tried to suppress the pain as much as i can and returned the hug. it's quite unbelievable that she is yoongi's little sister. i mean, he is so chill and cool, but this girl doesn't even give two crap.

in any event... after she finally managed to calm down a couple of scales, we took a few moments to catch up until yoongi returned from wherever he has been. at that moment, however, i happened to accidentally glance at the clock above a bookshelf, which caused me to pop up from my seat all of a sudden.

"ehm, are you okay?" yoongi cocked up his eyebrow and gave me look that made me feel dumb.

but ignoring that, i quickly grabbed my phone and checked the screen to see turd loads of kakaotalk messages from jimin, and two text messages from jin.

"crap, i gotta go..."

"okay. bye." yoongi simply replied with a shrug, but was still standing in the middle of the living room. watching me leave with a blank expression.

but moongi, on the other hand, reacted otherwise as she grabbed my arm.

"WAIT! can't you spend the night? ya'know, like you used to before?"

"sorry, i can't tonight. there's a sort of a reunion at home, and i have guests waiting... maybe some other times."

"ugh, well that sucks..." moongi made a grimace and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"you can come too though, if you want! it's a, uh... movie night. and you know, jin will be there too."

upon mentioning my brother's name and teasingly wiggled my eyesbrows at her, i nudged her arm and was expecting that she would accept my request immediately. but no, i was wrong.

even though, her cheeks gradually turned red and her pupils slowly expanded. moongi hesitantly gulped, but was quick to retrieve herself again.

"n-no thanks! i-i mean... i'm completely pooped this evening, s-so i'm actually gonna go and head to bed early... but i bet oppa would be happy to go with you. to the matter of fact, i think he'd appreciate it that i won't be there to interupt you lovebird while eating each other's facd off during the movie..."

giggling to herself after she'd said the last part, my eyes automatically wandered over at yoongi in confusion, dumbfounded of what moongi was talking about. and as if he was shocked himself, yoongi's eyes wided once our gaze met.

after a mere second he quickly turned away and mumbled something to himself—

min yoongi

"awh, fuckberries..."