Chapter 4

I ignored Aidan when it came round to lunch time. But then again, why would you listen to an idiot? Why would you follow rules when there was no risk or consequences to break them?

I was pissed with him, to say at the  least. I didn't know why he hated me so much.

I walked to the lunch hall and looked around for Jonah. He was really the only person I knew - and even though his best friend was an asshole I still felt like he was gonna be a good friend.

"Ella!" I snapped my head around to Jonah who was sitting at a table with four other people.
A smile grew onto my face as I walked over to the table and took a seat.

If I didn't sit on the chair then I guarantee the story I am telling you now would be completely different.

I awkwardly sat there, one girl and three boys staring at me while Jonah casually finished his sandwich.
I kept glancing at Jonah expecting him to say something but he never did. I think the other guys were expecting someone to talk soon but no one did.

"Dude." One of the boys said.

"What?"Jonah mumbled with his mouth full.

"Introduce us!" His hair was sandy like but lighter than Jonah's, they similar eyes too, apart from his had more of a blue tint to them.

"Oh, right," He put down his food. "Ella - Alex, Aaron and Poppy."

He pointed to the two boys and Poppy. She had fair brown hair and perfect eyeliner and eye shadow, to be honest I was jealous - I could never get my smokey- eye eye shadow like that.
She smile at me sweetly. "Not to sound like a creep or anything, but, I like you already," she laughed. "Aidan will be pissed to see you disobeyed him. Then again some one had to sooner or later."

I smile and laughed a little my self as I opened my lunch that was wrapped in tin foil. "So Ella, how's this place so far?" Alex asked stealing some of Poppy's chips. As suspected she retaliated and slapped his hand.

I nodded my head smiling, "Good I guess, it's not all new to me though, I came here in year eight then left and came back again."

Poppy squealed and clapped her hands. "Yes! I remember! We had a few classes together. We sat next to each other in science didn't we?"

I nodded while Jonah and Alex looked at each other with furrows eyebrows.  I attempted to keep a smile on my face. To be honest I couldn't remember anything before I left here. Yes, my remembering skills were bad but that wasn't why I couldn't remember Poppy or any one else.

I kept the smile on my face as Aaron looked at me carefully studying my face. He sighed heavily. "Nope I can't put my finger on it."

"What?" I asked as my eyebrows drew together like curtains:

"Nothing you just remind me of some one." He smiled shortly.

I felt some ones presence behind me as Aidan walked around the table and sat down on the last seat - which, unfortunately, was right opposite mine.
His jaw hardened once more while he glared at me. "Jonah," he hissed. "I told you not to let her sit with us."

Jonah scoffed, "Dude, you need to get over it, it's not her fault she looks like-"

"Thank you!" Aaron burst. "God, that was annoying me. She really does look like-"