Chapter 3

Aidan

I threw my bag on the floor and slumped into the kitchen stall seat, collapsing my head into my hands. My fist crumpled themselves into balls while anger took over my body. Everything was effected by the wild fire of fury; my jaw clenching and muscles tensing.
I could believe she was back. Four years. Four years ago she left me with out a word, and now she was back and I couldn't escape her. It drove me mad.
She didn't even recognise me or remember anything I told her the last day we saw each other.

"Argh!" I screamed, letting frustrations leave my body.

"Well someone's annoyed," My older sister, Hailey walked into the kitchen with a glass of water in her hand.
"Wanna tell me what this is about? Or are you going to be a real man and keep it clogged up inside?"

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. "Ella's back." I answered bitterly.

"You mean Ella Ella?" Hailey asked.

"No, a completely different Ella."
I sighed heavily, standing up, beginning to pace.

"Are you sure it's her? It could just be a girl that reminds you of her?" She pondered.

"Who else constantly taps the table, bites her lips when she is nervously and also has the name Ella?." I hissed.

Hailey sighed and shrugged. "Ok, so maybe it is her." She sucked her lips into her mouth and realised them to make a sucking sound.

Sadly, I sighed and nodded. "Listen, there's something you should probably know about Els." Hailey started.

"Ella." I snapped. "Her name is Ella. You weren't aloud to call her Els then and your still not aloud to call her that now."

"But you can?" Hailey raised her eyebrow at me.

"No." I said quietly. "I'm never calling her Els again."

"Right," she stood up. "Well,"

"No." I shook my head.

"But-"

"No, I don't want to hear a thing about Els-Ella." I snapped, turning to walk out the kitchen.

"Aidan," she called. "I really think you should know this."

"I don't care." As I there my jacket on, I shouted back and picked up my guitar.

"Where are you going?" Hailey ran to the door like she honestly didn't know.

I snapped. "Since neither of us are employed and mums now gone, some one has to earn some money."

And I slammed the door.