CROSSOVER - Part 21

Start from the beginning

"It's okay, I promise." I continue.

"Are you sure about that, Stiles?" Kara bites her lip.

"You were my first friend on land. The first person here I found that I could trust. I never want to see you hurt." Kara admits, looking at me seriously.

"I understand that. I never want to see you hurt either. Trust me, if there was anything wrong, I would let you know." I assure the mermaid, squeezing her hand comfortingly. She sighs in defeat. "Okay." She says.

"You might want some more sleep though. You look terrible." Kara laughs. I roll my eyes and smirk.

"Yeah, sleeping against a wall wasn't a good idea." I reply. Kara just shakes her head at me. She chuckles as she walks away. I look around the room. Everyone is still half asleep. Scott and Samantha have moved over to a sofa now and are talking quietly between each other. I quickly look away from them. I see Kira trying to comb her hair with her fingers. Malia on the other hand doesn't care. Her hair looks like a wild lion's mane. As for Lydia, she's talking with both Liams about something. Isaac has found his way over to Kara. Taylor has wrapped his arms around Brody's waist. Finally, my eyes land on the other Scott and my doppelganger. The other Scott is frowning, but holding onto the other me's hands. It looks like my doppelganger is trying to explain why he used his mental abilities again. Hmm, should I go and join them? Everyone else seems kinda busy. I shrug as I walk over to the couple.

"Hey," I greet them. The two of them turn to look at me.

"Hi Stiles." The other Scott says while my doppelganger just smiles.

"So, uh, what has he told you?" I ask the other Scott nervously. Both teenager's expressions turn serious.

"I told him that I went into Scott's mind to see if it was more than just a nightmare. As I said before, turns out it was just that. I also have now been made to promise no more mental abilities from this guy." He groans, pointing to his boyfriend. I smirk.

"You promised your brother and your boyfriend, huh? You better stick to that promise then." I tease.

"I'm tempted to make you promise to me that you won't use them again either." I laugh. The other me just groans. "Please don't. Two promises are enough." After I calm down, I look at my doppelganger seriously.

"You didn't say anything else?" I ask quietly, hoping that the other me knows what I'm referring to. I'd like to think that he hasn't told him about the Samantha incident. I'm sure the other Scott would try and rip Samantha's throat out. With his teeth.

"Um, besides that, the only thing I said was if I did something stupid like that again, I'll sleep in the lake for a week." He replies. I sigh in relief. Thank goodness he didn't actually say anything about the incident. "I also might have told him about the nightmare I had when I was out. You remember that nightmare, right? The one I told you about?" He asks wriggling his eyebrows. I scowl in annoyance, realizing straight away what he is talking about. I should have known. "You can be a real idiot sometimes," I sigh as I run a hand through my hair.

"Well, I'm you, so technically you just called yourself an idiot." He laughs. The other Scott tries to hold back a small smile.

"I'm not going to deny that. Sometimes I can be an idiot and make stupid decisions, but I wouldn't have done what you just did." I roll my eyes.

"Whatever floats your boat, hot shot." My doppelganger winks. He is so gay, I swear. I roll my eyes again. I look over to the other Scott. "How can you stand being with him all the time?" I ask with genuine curiosity. The other Scott just shrugs. "Not sure, really. I just love him." He answers, pulling his Stiles closer to him. I can't help but grin at the couple. They are really cute together. Suddenly, I see the other Scott looking over my shoulder. He growls softly. I don't even have to guess who he is looking at.