CROSSOVER - Part 14

Start from the beginning

"Don't act like an idiot. You know that I'm thinking about a party." The other Stiles laughs as he punches his other self in the arm. Our Stiles looks between Brody, our Scott, our Liam, Tyler and I. "What do you guys say?" He asks curiously and hopefully.

"I'm in!" His boyfriend chirps up, a mischievous twinkle in his eyes.

"I guess it can't hurt to stay that much longer." Brody shrugs as he looks over to me for reassurance. I nod.

"I'm happy to hang out with me. If I do say so myself, I make the best company." Our Liam adds with a smirk. I hear a few snickers from the group about Liam's boastfulness. Now, we all turn to my sister. "What do you say, Tyler? Do you want to stay a while?" The other Scott asks curiously. She bites her lip as she looks around the group, trying to decide what to do. "I guess so. Samantha and I are getting along, so it's not like I'll hate being here any longer." Tyler eventually sighs. I notice as both Stiles' grin at each other in delight.

~~~

"Why are we doing this at my loft again?" Derek groans.

"Because there is nowhere else to go." Kira laughs. It is now the next afternoon. We decided to have the 'party' now so it would give everyone time to rest and choose something nice to wear. Brody, Tyler and I had to go shopping. Lucky for Scott, Stiles and Liam, all they had to do was wear some of their doppelgangers clothes. Turns out their wardrobes are completely the same. According to the other Scott, his mother was in complete shock when she saw a doppelganger of her son, Stiles and Liam. All of them laugh at the memories of that conversation. I wonder how she reacted that was so funny.

"Come on, sourwolf. Don't tell me you're not enjoying this." Our Stiles laughs. Derek just growls as the music thumps around us. "Hey, this is better than the last party that was thrown here. If Derek finds out about it, I'm sure that he will rip our throats out with his teeth." The other Scott whispers in my ear. I look at the werewolf in curiosity. He just smirks at my expression and walks over to his girlfriend.

Stiles-2 POV

I smile at the sight of everyone having a good time. I glance over at Kira, Lydia and Malia. The three of them are dancing and laughing with each other. The three of them all have dresses on. I have a feeling that Lydia lent Malia and Kira some of her dresses. They looked really pretty on the girls though. I glance over at Isaac and Kara. The couple are dancing slowly with each other, Kara leaning into Isaac's chest. Kara is wearing a black skirt with a cute white top with a flower printed on the front. Again, I think she got the outfit from Lydia. Isaac looks smart in his blue dress shirt and black jeans. I look over to both Liams. I chuckle as they talk excitedly to each other. They are both wearing blue jeans, but the Liam from my world is wearing a white t-shirt while the other Liam is wearing a green long sleeved shirt. Derek is brooding in the corner, watching everyone else interact with each other. I glance over to my brother, who is now making out with Taylor in the corner. I smirk. They definitely aren't afraid of PDA.

Suddenly, I feel someone slip their hand into mine, intertwining our fingers. I smile as I turn around to find my boyfriend right beside me. Scott watches the scene around him unfold with a smile on his face as well. "Things aren't too terrible here." He notes as he looks at this world's pack. I continue to look around the room. Finally, my eyes lock onto the other Scott and his girlfriend, Samantha. The two are in a conversation with Tyler. Samantha is wearing a flowing white dress, but I feel like it should be black to match her personality. I scowl as I see Scott's hand interlocked with hers. "I wouldn't be so sure about that." I tell my boyfriend. He seems to know what I'm talking about. I glance over at him to see him frowning. "Yeah, that is really odd." Scott admits worriedly.

"Stiles also told me about some of the things happening in his home. It's terrible. He has had a hard life. This Scott problem is making it worse. I just hope he ends up happy." I sigh. Scott squeezes my hand comfortingly.