The Husband Store

A store had opened up, called "The Husband Store"

A women walked in and read the rules of the store.

RULES:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the product increases as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor. However you can not move down a floor except to edit the building.

So the women goes up to the first floor in The Husband Store.

The sign reads:

Floor 1:

These men have jobs.

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2:

These men have jobs and love kids.

"That's nice. But I want more" she says to herself as she continues to the third floor. The sign reads:

Floor 3:

These men have jobs, love kids and are extremely good looking.

"Wow" she says. But feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the forth floor where the sign reads:

Floor 4:

These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead good looking and help with housework.

"Oh mercy me! I can hardly stand it!" She says as she continues to the fifth floor where the sign says:

Floor 5:

These men have jobs, love kids, are drop-dead gorgeous, help with housework, are well endowed, and have a strong romantic streak.

"Oh wow!" She exclaimed.

She was so tempted to stay on the fifth floor. But curiosity wins her over and she goes up to the sixth where the sign read:

Floor 6:

You are the 31,456 person on this floor.

There are no men here. This floor is solely to prove that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at The Husband Store!

(Any females don't take offence! I am a female too and I find this quite funny.)