Everything you could ever ask for

<3 cute quote!

Tell her you think she's cool. Tell her why you think she's cool. Smell her hair. Play with her hair. Talk to her in movie theatres. Pick her up and pretend you are going to throw her in the river, she'll scream and fight you but secretly, she'll love it. Hold her hand and skip. Hold her hand and run. Just hold her hand. Pick flowers and give them to her. Give her flowers for no particular reason. Tell her she looks pretty. Let her know she's beautiful. Compliment her. Let her pay for stuff if she wants to, but offer her money first. Introduce her to your friends as the coolest girl you know. Take her to a fair. Win huge teddies for her. Kiss her on top of the Ferris wheel. Sit in a park and talk to her. Walk with her along a beach at night. Lie on a roof at night and just watch the stars. Pull her close. Take her to the library and playground and train station. Tell her jokes. Tell her stupid jokes. Make her laugh. Make her laugh until she has tears running down her face or until she can't breathe anymore. Surprise her with small thoughtful gifts. Leave her little notes in places she'd never expect to find anything. Write poems about her. Walk around with her. Throw pebbles at her window at night, when she starts swearing at you, tell her you love her. Play fight with her and let her win. Hug her from behind. Take her to gigs. Take her to shows of bands she's never heard of. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Giver her your hoodie to wear, and if she doesn't give it back, let her keep it. Call her. Call her back if she calls you. Sing to her, no matter how bad you are. Dedicate a song to the two of you. Carve your names together on a tree. Make plans with her. Share your dreams with her. Get her mad and then kiss her. Give her piggy back rides. Steal her umbrella on a rainy day and then when she demands it back giver her a passionate kiss. Go see her band play, even if they really suck tell her they were great. Give her space if she needs it. Push her on swings. Stay up with her all night when she is sick. Make up pet names for her, but cool ones. Teach her guitar. lend her your CD's. Make her mix tapes. Write her letters. Cook for her. Cook together. Have a spaghetti kiss. If she asks you to go to a show with her, go, even if it's a five hour train trip. Take her to cool shops and let her take you to cooler ones. Scream that you love her in a public place. Pick her up and swing her around by the waist, she'll love it. Tickle her. Have pillow fights with her. Listen to all the bands she mentions. Don't tell her that her favourite bands suck. Stick up for her but remain respectful of her independence. Trust her fully and that trust will be returned. When she is down, hang out with her or stay on the phone with her, even if she's not saying anything. Buy her ice cream. Let her take all the photos of you she wants. Look into her eyes. Appreciate her. Slow dance with her, even if the music is fast, even if there isn't any music, slow dance with her.

And when you fall in love with her. Tell her. 💕