Hush Little Girl

It has been exactly four years since Kaylee left her small town for the big city of New York. Without a single goodbye, without anyone knowing where she was why she left. Now Kaylee is back, she's twenty one years old and forced to face the people who made her leave in the first place.

Kaylee has many reasons for leaving, she was depressed, bullied by her peers, humilated by them. But these reasons alone weren't enough for her to leave, no the biggest reasons is him and HIM. He did this to her, he made her into who she is, he drove her into depression. The sad thing is he never even knew it and HE didn't know it either.

Kaylee isn't exactly the same anymore, but no amazing transformation took place to make her into who she is now. She is different. Better. Not someone you can hurt anymore.

Back in town Kaylee finds that she can trust some people, that everything is not as black and white as she once pictured it. With that she starts to tell people why she left. Why she never wanted to come back.

Author Note: This was a really bad description in my opinion, but basically this story has to deal with abuse, physical and emotional.

The main character is inspired by my older sister who use to be bullied horribly when she was a teenager. Most of the events and flashbacks will be things that have occured to me or my sister.