"Jin, give me my lighter" I said seriously, he just laughed.

"How 'bout you take a nap or something to calm you down instead" he replied.

"Fine" I sulked like a child. I laid down on Rapmons bed and curled up into a ball. Before Rapmon left the room, he picked up one of his stuffed toys and handed it to me to cuddle with while I sleep. Annoyed, I threw the bear at him on his way out.

The two left the room, leaving me in the darkness. I laid there under the covers, thinking about the other day.

Those girls were so vicious. I still couldn't wrap my head around the idea that they hurt someone who was innocent because of me. What was so special about me that so many girls felt the need to hurt someone over ?

I then let my angry thoughts drift away as I quickly fell asleep.

12:38

I woke up around lunch time; much calmer than I was earlier, but still bitter on the inside. I walked out of Rapmon's room groggily and plopped down on the couch beside him. 

"You good now ?" Rapmon asked.

"No .." I sulked.

"It'll be okay man, those girls got suspended & they're gonna get detention every day for a while." Jin said, trying to comfort me.

"Yeah but what about after that their punishment is over ? What if they hurt her again ?"

"It's our last school year, remember ? After we graduate, this will all be over." Jin continued.

"Hmm, that's true. I guess that makes me feel a little bit better; but there's still that time in between their punishment ending and graduation that they could hurt her."

"Then protect her." Rapmon added.

"I'll try. Thanks guys, I think I'm gonna head back upstairs now and check on [Y/N]." I said, waving at the two and exiting the apartment.

13:02

I entered my apartment, calling out her name. I didn't get a response; so I went into my bedroom and there she was, still fast asleep.

I kneeled down beside the side of the bed that she was on and stared at her. I caressed the side of her face gently, being careful not to wake her up. She is so beautiful, I always wonder how I got so lucky. She seemed so peaceful as she slept, it was calming to me. She began fluttering her eyes open after a while of me stroking her cheek.

"Oppa ?" She said groggily.

"Hey babygirl, I'm back." I said softly.

"Wait but it's .. 1pm, shouldn't you still be at school ?" 

"I told the office that I felt sick and they let me go home." I lied. "I wanted to take care of you."

"Awwh, that's sweet Oppa; but you shouldn't be missing school. Don't skip anymore, okay ?"

"Okay, I promise." I lied again. "How are you feeling now ?"

"Still sore .."

"Awwh, here baby girl; take this." I said rummaging through the bedside table drawer and handing her a bottle of pain killers. She gulped down the pills and then laid back down on my bed, motioning for me to come beside her. I took off my uniform and changed into something more comfortable, then crawled into the warm bed.

"I wish I could stay here forever" She said blankly, staring up at the ceiling.

"Me too, but I wouldn't mind being anywhere else as long as I'm with you." I saw in my peripheral that she was blushing and smiling sweetly at my comment.

After a few minutes of silence, she finally spoke.

"Oppa ?"

"Hmm ?"

"What if they hurt me again ?" She asked with a sad tone in her voice.

"That's what I'm worried about too .. I'll do my best to protect you if they try to do it again."

"This isn't fair."

"I know, babygirl."

"You know what the only good thing about all of this is ?" 

"What ?"

"I have you. They don't." I grinned, I was so happy with her. 

a/n : 

fuck this chapter is so trash,, im sorry 
also, sorry it's been awhile since i've updated !! i've been so busy lately and whenever im not busy, i have writers block :(((

i feel like people arent rly interested in this book as much anymore bc agust went all soft and shit but idk. pls give me feedback on what i should improve on & ideas to what u want to see next in the story !!!

~ jazunyan