Reintroduction

Alright, so since a lot of things has happened since i last introduced you to everyone, let's go through it again.

I should start by saying that our family isn't really a family, more a bunch of people surviving together in a rough world. We're all trained fighters, healers and survivers due to the fact that either our mother or father has passed and we've learned to survive from a young age. No one of us have the same mother except for Tholl and Teddy who doesn't have the same father as anyone else. We're also all youtubers and have a family channel together and vlog as much as we can. We also play games and do challenges.

We're a family of a lot of people, some who've left and some who've joined. Logan and I recently left this family, though we're still really close to the others so I'm counting us in there

Alright so the oldest one is Lou, he's right now 21 years old and my best friend and older brother. He protects me and keeps me safe even though I tend to go out on my own adventures. He has an amazing boyfriend called Calvin, who's a mortal able to see through the mist. And together they are an amazing combo. Lou is a son of Apollo and a great healer and piano player, he's also the shoulder to cry on and there's no one who doesn't love him

I can't mention Lou without mentioning Calvin, they met at a café in Camden and quickly became a pair, something that we all loved because that was what he needed to move out. Calvin and Lou together live in an apartment in Camden and come over to our house on a regular basis. Calvin is a year older than me, me being Lyra and a really cool kid. He's 20 years old.

After Calvin there's me, me being Lyra. first of all I know that Dad was hilarious when he named me, I get it the daughter of Apollo is called Lyra. Really funny. I'm a really stubborn child, though I'm not a child, I'm 19 and the second oldest of the Apollo kids, and second oldest in this family in general. I'm one of the leaders in this family, the other one being more of a mom then a leader. I'm the one who takes charge in things if anything goes bad and I tend to be quite of a pain in the ass if i don't want to do something. I'm an alright healer and a good fighter although I'm not fast. I'm also a decent singer, some might say that I'm good but I don't believe them all of the time. I tend to be the one who goes out on adventures and I do it quite a lot, since i can't always deal with having another person being in charge over me, especially if she's younger than me, even if it is by a few months *Glares over at Nerida*....

Nerida is the mom of the family, or the "mom" to the younger ones atleast. She's an amazing person although she often clash with Lyra due to the fact that there's just a few months apart from them, and Lyra dumped a ton of kids on her when they were both 15. Although that's now in the past, Lyra and Nerida's friendship goes from fighting to loving quite a lot, and that leaded to that Lyra, Logan and Lou all left the "Family" although they're all really close friends. The nickname "Mom" came after Lyra jokingly said it to Nerida and the younger kids started to call her it, she's no ones mom but she's still the "mom" of the crew. She's basically the mom friend. Nerida is a daughter of Poseidon and she's current(ly) together with a son of Ares called Kai. Nerida is also 19 although she's 4 months younger than Lyra.

Okay so after Nerida in age is Kai, Kai is a guy who's easy to make laugh, and he doesn't talk that much either but he's a son of Ares and he's quite cool. He's dating Nerida and they both work really well together in maintaining the mess that is our "family", he's 18 years old

Lark is the one Apollo sibling who doesn't hang around a lot, she has her own life and they only really see her when they come to her job, which is also when they're on their way on an adventure. Lark is the person they go to if they need ambrosia, nectar or just energydrink. She's 18 and a few months younger than Kai.

Logan is my close friend and brother, he's always by my side, if i want ot or not and I know that he's got my back. Some people accuse us of being twins, this being false since I'm 2 years older than him and a lot smarter than him. Logan is just like his older sister Lyra really stubborn and a good fighter, although he's a terrible healer if it isn't for headaches and things. Logan, Lyra and Lance are often the ones who disapear on their own adventures. He's just like Lou, Lyra and Lark an apollo kid, who's really good at guitar.

Tholl is the older of the two Athena kids, the other one being Teddy. Tholl rarely stays at home and is always on the move, no matter what. He's really smart and tactical and he seems to know things about the others that only him and them know. He's always secretive and rarely talks to any of the younger kids, that includes his brother. He's also a close friend to Lyra, Logan and Lance and has joined them on various adventures. Tholl is 16

Lance is the second youngest apollo child with his 15 years of age. He's great at playing the drums, the guitar and he can jump in on the bass if needed. he's also a really good fighter who's learned from his older siblings and from surviving from when he was 9 out in the streets in New York. 

Hunter is our only Aphrodite child and the only "girly" girl in our family. She's 13 and a surviver, surviving in the streets alone for a few years until she was found and brought to us by my brother. She's an amazing kid, although she can be really annoying from time to time. She's one of the kids who call Nerida mom still.

Teddy is also 13 and the younger brother of Tholl, he's a few months younger than Hunter and he's a really smart child who even helped design our office building together with Tholl, Logan and Lance. Lyra found him and his brother and invited them in to our family although Teddy doesn't fully trust his brother as he's left him a few times already.

Navy is now our youngest family member and our second Poseidon child. She's 8 years old and was recently found by Lyra who recognized her from Camp Halfblood and took her back home. If it wasn't for her Lyra wouldn't have come home when she did. 

Lachlan was our youngest family member, who recently passed away after a hydra attack to their house. He was a son of Apollo who had grown up with Lyra and Lou taking care of him, until they had to leave and left him at camp. He passed away at 5 years old, which really took a hit on the family as they're now all mourning him.

Other people in our lives

Will Solace: Healer at camp halfblood and brother to Lou, Lyra, Lark, Logan, Lance & Lachlan

Nico Di Angelo: Boyfriend of Will and friend of Lyra

Jerome: Lyras friend, another mortal who can see through the mist, a bit of a prick

Tessa: Lyras friend, one of the people she went to before she found Navy, when she was still hiding, jewish and mortal who can se through the mist

Haz: Lyras friend who Lyra hide at, shares a house with Jerome and Tessa and their all good friends. She's also a mortal who can see through the mist

Apollo: Lyra, Logan Lou, Lance, Lark & Lachlans dad

Poseidon: Nerida & Navys dad

Aphrodite: Hunters mom

Ares: Kai's dad