35. Finale Part 1

"Frank, c'mere!" I happily shouted from the bathroom. I heard Frank's groggy morning voice mutter "coming," before seeing him come inside.
"Look! My belly is completely flat!" Frank showed no emotion whatsoever.
"Oh right. I forgot that you don't care. I'll just Instagram it," I said.
"Babe no, you look ravishing. It's just so early. And it's Christmas Eve. The party isn't until 6, can't I sleep a little longer?" Frank asked.
"Frank, it's 2 pm. I've already fed Mason breakfast, lunch, and put him down for his nap,"
"Well can't you just come cuddle with me then?" I smiled.
"Of course," I said. I lied down on the bed, Frank following and spooning me. He played with my hair while humming. He's so adorable.
"You took your medicine this morning?" He asked.
"Mhm. I feel really good," I said. He pulled me in tighter.
"Scar, you know I love you right?"
"Mhm,"
"And you know I'd do anything for you, right?"
"Mhm,"
"Would you do anything for me?" Okay, now this is getting weird.
"What did you plan without me this time?" I asked. Frank sighed.
"I didn't exactly plan this without you, but uh, MCR booked a West Coast tour. You know, California and stuff. It's gonna be three months long,"
"Three months?! I'm supposed to stay here in Jersey by myself with Mason for three months?" I asked. Holy shit. How could this happen?
"Well not exactly. I found an adorable little Spanish style home in Santa Monica for us to rent out while the band is in LA. Of course, we'll play other shows. Washington. Oregon. But you could stay in the house with Mason for those couple weeks at a time that we'd be gone. We're only touring for like a month, but we want some studio time in LA. What do you say, Scarlett?"
"Well, uh, I'd say that uh, that sounds absolutely fantastic," I said.
"Really? You mean it?!" Frank asked excitedly.
"Of course. I mean, LA? I've only actually been to LA like twice. I'd be living there for a little while? That's amazing. When does tour start?"
"May. It's a summer tour,"
"Even better! Summer on the West Coast. I can't wait, babe. I just can't wait," I kissed Frank and he blushed.
"You have no idea how happy I am that you're excited about going," Frank said.
"You have no idea how happy I am that you guys planned this,"
"Well my love, it's 2:15 and we've got quite a while before we've got to get ready and cooking. What do you say we enjoy ourselves a little?" Frank said with a smirk. So we did. For two whole hours. If it weren't for Mason crying, we would've kept going .
"Okay babe, can you go downstairs and start the soup? I'm gonna get ready. Once I finish, you can come up and I'll finish the cooking."
"Sounds perfect love," I headed to the closet to get my pretty red dress that I bought for Christmas. It was tight in the waist, but flowy in the skirt area. Mason sat on his baby swing, which I placed in the bathroom so that I could keep an eye on him as I got ready. I put my hair in a pretty updo, and did a classic red lip with winged liner. After I finished my concealer, I put my shoes on and took Mason downstairs with me to put him in his playpen.
"Okay babe, thank you for starting dinner. Oh, did you hear that Gerard is bringing his girlfriend Lindsey?" I asked.
"Yeah I did. She's in that band, Mindless Self Indulgence. I think she plays bass,"
"Yeah. I'm excited to meet her. Ray is coming too. I'm glad. He hasn't been around that much lately. Apparently his mom is really sick,"
"Oh, that's too bad. But at least he'll get to come and hang with us tonight to get his mind off that for a while," Frank said.
"Yeah, now go get dressed. I'll finish dinner,"
"Okay, see you in a bit. I'm excited," Frank said.
"Me too,"