11. New York, New Choices

I was beyond thrilled to arrive at Grand Central. People made that ride hell because it was a full fucking train and there were babies crying and people complaining about the seating situation. I tried my best to tune them out and do my own thing, which was listen to music and act like these crazy ass people don't exist. Great told me that the bus would be parked near my terminal, so it wasn't that hard to find. As I got on the bus with my luggage, all the boys smiled.
"Scarlett's back!" Frank said, grabbing me as soon as he could and hugging me really hard. He then pushed me onto my bunk and started to kiss me. Then he just wrapped himself around me and whispered into my ear, "Never leave my side again baby girl." I blushed really hard and kissed him.
"Okay you lovebirds, the rest of us want hugs from Scarlett too," Gerard said. I went over to Gerard and hugged him tight.
"Glad to have you back baby sis," he said while giving me a pat on the back. I then hugged Mikey, then Ray, and then finally got my stuff situated.
"I know it's only been a week but I missed you guys a lot," I said, sitting with Frank on the couch.
"We missed you too. Wasn't the same without you," Mikey said smiling.
"So your gig is tonight right?" I asked.
"No, it's tomorrow night, we just love New York so we thought we would come a day early. Turns out there's a band playing right before us too," Gerard said.
"Oh okay cool. Because I'm tired. I just want to rest," I said.
"Let's go lay down for a bit," Frank said. I nodded and we headed to my bunk and lied down. He spooned me and I rested in his embrace.
"You're the best at spooning," I said.
"Well you're the best at everything," Frank said, planting a kiss on my forehead.
"Oh stop,"
"No. Seriously. You're amazing, beautiful, talented, just perfect. I love you whether you have makeup on or not, whether you're happy or sad, everything you don't like about yourself I love about you. You're perfection," After Frank said that I immediately starting crying happy tears because it has taken me the longest time to accept myself. And just knowing that someone said that to me makes me feel incredible inside.
"Frank I love you. More than anything in the world," I whispered.
"I love you too, Scarlett Way,"