18. Sneaking Around

When the bus stopped in Miami, we took out our suitcases and other things and went into the hotel.
"Hey. I feel bad for what I said last night so I got you guys a room together. Just please don't do any kinky shit please, I'm right next door," Gerard said, handing Frank the room key. Frank put his arm around me and we took the elevator up to our room. Gerard and the others immediately got intrigued by the bar downstairs, so they sent the bellman up to drop off their bags to their rooms. Our rooms were all on the fourth floor, Frank and I were in room 417. 
"It's huge," I said, referring to the room. Frank shut the door behind him and set down our luggage.
"Scarlett, since everyone's at the bar, maybe you, and I...," I cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him.
"I'd be honored," I said, looking him straight in the eye. He picked me up and set me down in the bed whilst grinding his hips against mine. I close my eyes and bite my lip, trying not to let the moans escape. Then his hands moved to my waist as he worked his lips across the nape of my neck leaving hickeys and bite marks all over. He then removed my top and my shorts, as well as my shoes and socks. He left me in my intimates and sat on my legs and observed me.
"God damn you're so pretty," he said while removing his t-shirt and jeans. When he finished, he payed his chest onto mine and attached his lips to mine. He massaged my breasts while we made out and many moans escaped from both of our mouths. Then, he removed my bra and panties, as well as his boxers. Then things got even more heated. He gripped my hips harshly as he trailed his lips all down from my breasts to my area. He proceeded to kiss me down there which brought me an immense amount of pleasure.
"Keep going, don't stop," I breathed out between moans. As soon as we both were stimulated enough, he began to penetrate in and out of me, leaving me moaning and screaming while he did the same. He said my name a few times, and I did his as well. We kept at it for another half hour until we completely drained ourselves. Then, as I lay next to Frank, completely naked, I came to a realization.
"Oh, fuck! Oh no oh no," I yelled.
"Babe, what's wrong?" Frank asked.
"We didn't use a condom,"
"Oh god dammit. I was so caught up in it I didn't even realize. I'm praying to god right now that you aren't pregnant,"
"Well there's no telling for a couple weeks," I said, shaking with anxiety.
"I. I guess we'll just wait and see then,"
"Yeah, I guess," I clothed myself again and Frank and I headed down to the lobby to find the boys at the bar.
"Get me another one," I heard Gerard say.
"Nope. Don't get him another. I'm sure he's had enough," I said, looking at the bartender.
"I'm guessing you're back," Gerard said.
"Yep. How many of those did you have?" I asked, looking at a glass half full with what appeared to be vodka and something mixed.
"Only like 5 or 6 I don't remember," Gerard said.
"Ugh. Well I'm hungry, so we're going to go eat. Wanna join?"
"Nah. I'm pretty wasted. I'm probably gonna go catch some z's in a bit," Gerard said.
"I'll come with you guys. I'm not drunk," Ray said.
"Same here. We should go for pizza," Mikey suggested.
"Yeah. We can walk around downtown and see what's out there," I said. We left the hotel and began to walk downtown. It's pretty warm outside, so I'm glad I thought ahead and wore my summer clothes.
"Here's a pizza place. Looks kinda full though," Frank said.
"It's ok. I can check if there's a wait," I go inside and walk up to the front counter.
"Hi, excuse me, is there a wait?" I asked.
"There is but I'm pretty sure we can get you seated in five or ten minutes," the waitress said.
"Ok, thank you," I got the boys and we sat in the waiting area of the restaurant. Frank sat with his arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.
"You look so beautiful today," he said.
"Oh, stop. I've looked better,"
"No. You're always this beautiful,"
"So are you," I joked. They finally seated us and we ordered a few sodas and a pepperoni pizza.
"I'm starving," I said, looking up at Frank. He patted my head and kissed me.
"Since Gerard isn't here, let's be real. No one stays in a hotel room that long just to unpack," Ray said.
"If you're asking if we fucked, you'd be right," Frank said, drinking his Mountain Dew.
"Frank you didn't have to say it like that," I said.
"Well did we or did we not?" He teased.
"I'm not too happy about it but I don't go all psycho like Gerard does," Mikey said.
"I didn't need anyone to find out but I guess it was a little obvious," I mumbled.
"A little?" Ray joked. The pizza finally came, and I swear I ate half of it. When we finished, we headed back to the hotel room.
"Geez. It's already nine o'clock?" I asked.
"Yeah, are you tired?" Frank asked, opening the door to our room.
"Kinda yeah. But my back is sore from the bunks,"
"I'll massage it for you. Lay down," I lied down on the bed and Frank sat on my legs. He began to massage the knots out of my back, and holy hell it felt good. But he was turning me on by his touch.
"Mmm, that's good," I said. He continued to glide his hands down my back with just the right amount of pressure.
"Okay, I'm good now. Thanks," I said really awkwardly.
"I just started babe,"
"Yeah I'm just... Getting turned on,"
"Oh haha really?"
"Yeah," I said, clearly embarrassed. I got inside the covers and Frank joined me.
"You know, there's no harm in doing it twice in one day,"
"I guess not," I said. And with that we were at it once again.