6. Tour Bus of Blues

I woke up once again in the tour bus, and Ray and Mikey were already awake. I checked the time on my phone, 10:00 a.m.
"Hey guys, want some coffee? I was going to make some right now," I asked.
"Sure, I'll have one," Ray replied.
"I'll have one too, thanks," Mikey said.
I went to the "kitchen" and made three cups of coffee in the Keurig machine. I added cream and sugar, and handed the cups to the boys. I took a set next to Mikey.
"So I kinda have to tell you guys something. Mikey, I don't know if you're going to like this, Ray, I don't think you'll care all that much really," I said.
"What is it, just say it," Mikey said.
"Um, me and Frank started dating a couple days ago, but I'm mostly worried about telling Gerard,"
"Well, um, I think he might already.. know," Ray said. I turned my head and Gerard was standing there.
"Gerard, I-,"
"Don't bother. Why would you do this behind my and everyone else's backs? It's ridiculous. I straight up told you not to date my friends, was that so hard, Scarlett? Apparently it was. Tonight, at the Boston show, I don't want you there. Plus, I am going to drink today, you didn't listen to me, so I'm not going to listen to you," Gerard said, locking himself in the bathroom with, of course, a bottle of beer. I started to cry silently, letting the tears flow out of my eyes.
"It's ok, he'll get over it," Mikey said, putting his arm around me. I cried into his shoulder for a little bit, and then Frank woke up.
"Hey, why is she crying?" Frank asked.
"Gerard found out that you guys are dating, he took it pretty hard," Ray said.
"Oh, so you guys know,"
"Yeah," I got up and Frank held out his arms for me. I cried more because I was afraid Gerard would send me home and this would be my last hug with Frank. Frank rubbed my back and held me tight.
"It's going to be okay," he said. For lunch, I made grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches, but I didn't eat, I was too upset. I sat in my bunk all day, listening to music. Then, Gerard came over.
"Hey. Look, I'm sorry for making you cry. That was really fucked up, and I'm sorry. Just next time, don't hide things from me. It's ok, you two can date. I'm okay with that," Gerard said, giving me s hug.
"I'm sorry too, Gerard," I said.
"It's ok, and you can come to the show tonight. We're playing at the House Of Blues,"
"Nice," I said.
"Yeah. You should come hang out with us," Gerard said.
"Okay," so I went out with the boys and sat down next to Frank. It felt good being able to show my feelings for him and not be insecure about it.
"Should I cut my hair?" Gerard asked.
"No, it looks good long," Ray said.
"Yeah, you should leave it like that," Frank said. He leaned in towards me, and at first, I was nervous. I knew he was going to kiss me. But once his lips touched mine, it felt bliss. We started to make out and I loved it, even though I knew the boys were looking. We tried not to get too heated, because well, that's not going to end well. When we finished, I looked up and saw all the boys just staring at us.
"What?" I asked.
"Um, nothing it's fine," Gerard said. I could tell it was uncomfortable for him, but he was doing ok. Later, me and Frank went to my bunk and cuddled for a bit. His arms were snaked around my waist and mine were around his chest.
"It's funny that we haven't been dating for long and we already are doing this stuff," I said.
"I know. I just really like you," Frank said.
"I just really like you too," the bus stopped and we parked outside. The show was the same as them all, we set up, they played, we put the instruments back in the bus, and we left. When we got back, I was so tired. I took off my makeup, put on my pajamas, and went to bed.