2. News I Didn't Wanna Hear

When we got home, I plopped myself on the couch, and then (no surprise here) Gerard and Mikey toppled on top of me.
"Hey I can't breathe!" I exhaled.
"Fine," Gerard said, getting off of me. Mikey soon followed Gerard.
"Um, Scarlett, we have some... news to tell you," Gerard said.
"Yeah?" I asked, worried.
"Since MCR made it big, we have to go on tour. For a couple months,"
"You're kidding," I said. Now I was sad. Like really really sad. I love my brothers more than anything.
"Nope," Mikey said. I then felt the tears forming in my eyes. Gerard took me in his arms.
"It's ok Scarlett, we'll still call you," Mikey said. I just kept crying into Gerard's jacket. I mean, I don't live with my parents. Mikey and Gerard got their own place so I moved in with them. I could move back, but I'd really rather not.
"Could I go with you guys?" I asked.
"But you have school and work," Gerard said.
"Fuck that. I'll quit my job and drop out,"
"I guess I could call our manager. Maybe we could get a bigger tour bus with an extra bunk for you," Gerard said.
"That'd be awesome," I said.
"But we don't know yet, so if you can't come then you'll have to live alone," Mikey said.
"I hope I can go. I wanna be with you guys," I said.
"Hey Mikey can you call our manager and ask real quick?" Gerard asked.
"Yeah," I got up and went to my room. I didn't want to hear the conversation go down. I shut the door and played one of my Pierce The Veil records on my record player Mikey and Gerard got me for Christmas. After like four songs, Mikey came in.
"So?" I asked.
"You can come! They said there was an extra bunk anyways and you can go," he said.
"Oh my god! I can go!" I ran out of my room and grabbed the house phone. I dialed my mom and dad to tell them.
"Hey mom? Guess what? I'm going on tour with the boys!"
"Oh, sweetie that's great!" My mom said.
"Yeah! I'm so excited,"
"Well that's awesome. I hope you have a good time. Tell your brothers to come see us before you leave,"
"I will,"
"We love you!"
"Love you too," I hung up and went back into the living room.
"Mom says to come see her and dad before we leave," I told Mikey and Gerard.
"Yeah. But before you come on tour, I want to kinda pep talk you." Gerard said. "You're going to be living on a bus with a bunch of boys for the next few months. And I don't want you hooking up with them or dating them or anything. I want you to stay away from that bullshit because I don't want to argue with them. They're my friends."
"Gerard you don't have to worry. I'm dating Andy and we are really committed to each other," I said.
"How committed?" Gerard asked.
"We only hooked up once if that's what you're asking," I said, but soon regretted it.
"What! Scarlett! Oh my god you did not!" Gerard freaked out.
"It's ok. It was once,"
"I don't care, you're not a virgin and you're 16! I'm 22 and I haven't had sex yet!"
"Sorry," I said, half laughing.
"Oh, you're gonna get it," Gerard said, walking towards me.
"No! Gerard don't you dare," I said, but it was too late. He grabbed me and sat on top of me.
"Ow! Stop get off!" I said.
"Nope I'm good here. I'll just sit here for a couple hours," Gerard said.
"Get off of her. You've probably smashed her ribs," Mikey said from the kitchen, pouring a bowl of cereal. Gerard got off me and sat back down. I sat next to him and he looked at me.
"No more sex. None. Got it?" he asked.
"Got it," I said. "So when do we leave?"
"Wednesday," Gerard said.
"Wednesday? That's in three days!" I yelled.
"Yep. We planned to tell you short notice because we didn't think you were coming," Gerard said. I playfully punched him in the stomach.
"Ow!"
"Wow you're weak," I laughed.
"Weak?"
"Yeah I barely touched you,"
"Whatever," Gerard said. Then there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it," I said. But once I opened the door, I was shocked at who it was.