Epilogue

It's been five years since Lovino and I got married. We had gone back to stay with Lukas and Emil for about two years, and after they almost forced us, we decided to live in Italy to be close to Emma and Toni. Occasionally, we help out with Eden when the two go out of town.

"Look at this, Rosalya!" He calls to our little girl, who follows after him.

"What, Eden?" She asks as she looks up at him, her hazel eyes beaming with curiosity.

He looks around, and then crouched down to tell her secretly. "It's a super secret map to the treasure!"

"Treasure?!" She covers her mouth in surprise.

"Yes! Now, follow me. I'm the leader!"

"That's not fair!" She shakes her head, her blonde-tipped pigtails swinging furiously.

"I'm eight. You're only four!"

"And a half," she sticks her tongue out at him.

I laugh quietly as I sit on the bench, watching them wander around the backyard searching for this so called buried treasure. "Too cute," I shake my head.

"I remember when Eden couldn't even say my name," Lovino huffs as he walks up next to me. "Now the kid won't shut up."

He hugs me from behind, and I reach up, tangling my fingers in his hair. "Yea, but he's a bright kid. I hope he influences Rosalya a lot."

"Why? I don't want my little girl to grow up and be like Antonio."

"Why not? Antonio is one of her favorite uncles."

"He's not even her uncle!"

"Speaking of uncles, when are Feliciano and Ludwig supposed to show up?"

"Tomorrow morning," he kisses my hair. "They wanted to find the perfect early birthday gift for Rosalya, since they won't be able to come back for her actual birthday."

"That's sweet of them."

"They spoil her!"

"Like I spoil you?"

His cheeks flush red and he lowers his voice. "Not that much."

"Handsome as ever."

"Oh, I came out to give you a letter," he says, and hands me the envelope. "Emil has been sending a lot recently."

"Yea, I wonder what's going on." I open the envelope, and unfold the paper inside.

Dear, (Name):

I don't know why I don't just call you. I think it's because letters make it feel more vintage and traditional... On to the important stuff: How are you? I hope you're doing well. I'll have to come and visit you guys sometime. I need to see my beautiful little niece! It's been two years since you guys left, and the house is way too quiet. The guys are doing great, if you were wondering. Knowing you, you definitely were. I'm pretty sure Berwald and Tino have a thing for each other, and I can definitely tell Matthias is interested in Lukas, but I know "big" brother would never openly say his feelings. I worked up enough money to buy my own house, so I didn't have to stay with Lukas forever. We're practically neighbors, though I purposefully bought a house three doors down. I don't want to look out my window and see Matthias dancing on the flagpole again... Working for Berwald's dad was hard! I swear, he worked all of the blood, sweat, and tears out of me. Furniture is a lot harder to carve and make, than it looks.