Part 30

Lovino wraps his arms around the back if my legs and lifts me up bridal style. "L-Lovino!"

"It's ok," he kisses my head, "I won't drop you." I snake my arms around his neck for extra assurance, and he lays me gently down on his bed. I stare at him with wide eyes as he crawls up and over me, his eyes burning with desire. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" I smile, reaching up and caressing his cheek.

He nuzzles into it with a sad gaze. "For getting mad at you."

"It's ok, Lovino."

"T-Thank you!" His eyes fill with tears of frustration an he hangs his head low. "I truly don't deserve you. I thought that if I came back to Italy, you'd forget about me and be happy. I hate the way you make me feel, but at the same time," he looks at me again, "I love it so much."

"I do, too."

"My stomach does flips ever time I see you, and my skin burns with embarrassment every time we touch. Why does it have to be you?"

"I love you, Lovino," I pull his head down, and he nuzzles into my chest, hugging my waist tightly.

"Ti amo!" He sobs. "Ti amo! Ti amo così tanto che fa male! Come faccio a trattare con tutto questo meraviglioso dolore?!" (1) The tears streaming from his eyes soak my shirt, but I couldn't care less. I stroke his back and hold him tightly.

"It's ok," I whisper sweetly. "I'll never leave you. We'll enjoy this wonderful pain together, ok?"

He looks up at me, and lunges forward, capturing my lips. He holds the back of my head to keep me from moving as he deepens the kiss. My nails claw at the sheets, my legs moving uncomfortable. "Why do you do this to me?" He asks between kisses. "Why do I go crazy over you?" His hand softly touched my waist, and I bite my lip. Lovino grins down at me, and leans closer to whisper in my ear. "I haven't gotten to see this side of you yet. Please, show me?"

I slap a hand over my mouth and nod my head silently. My head moves upwards at an angle, exposing my neck. Lovino licks his lips, and kisses my collar bone. My eyes shut right and I bite my lip as he nips at my neck. "L-Lovino.." Right after his name leaves my mouth, he bites down hard on my neck, making me squeak in pain and surprise.

"No one can take you now," he smiles proudly. "This shows you're mine."

My hand reaches up to my neck and I feel a small bump. "A-A hickey?" The small mark starts to burn at the sudden contact of my finger, and I gasp.

"Maybe I bit a little too hard?" He smirks. I nod, and cover my eyes with my arm. The sheets rustle as he leans down again, this time flicking his tongue over the burning sensation, easing the pain.

He's toying with me! I'm not going to let him win!

I bite my lip, not letting the gasps in my chest escape. He notices my unresponsive attitude and backs away slightly, his eyes wide.

Got you!

I take the chance and push on his shoulders, and he falls back with me landing on his chest. "What was that?!"

"You're not allowed to toy with me, Vargas," I growl as I position myself so I'm straddling his hips. "You're mine."

"Am I?" He laughs as he stares at me. I curtly nod my head and lean down, unbuttoning his shirt. He averts his gaze with a blush and a pout, not wanting to watch me. After all of the buttons had gone through their respective holes, I open his shirt to reveal extremely toned abs, which seem uncharacteristic for the Italian. My hand instinctively brushes over his chest, making him twitch at the sudden contact. My lips connect with his skin, and his eyes shoot to me. "W-What do you think you're doing?!"

"I'm going to make a mark on you now," I whisper seductively. He instantly closes his mouth and lays his head back down. "Can I take that as a 'go ahead'?"

"Yes," he whispers, his voice barely audible, "Do whatever you want."

(1): Italian- I love you! I love you so much that it hurts! How do I deal with all this wonderful pain?!

You guys better be happy -.-' I wrote this in a public place and got all paranoid someone was going to look over my shoulder and see this FCKING MASTERPIECE.