Chapter 6- Clever Disguise

"This is crazy!" Raye exclaims as she keeps watch at the cave exit. "Someone's gonna see us in here, and we're gonna get busted. I cannot live as an outlaw!"

"Don't worry, you'll love it." I reply as I looked over Starfire's outfit one more time. "I mean, it's better than being a prostitute."

Raye opened her mouth to argue, but Starfire suddenly jumped in. "Please, what is this 'prostitute' person you speak of?"

Everyone fell silent. "Oh hon." I say, patting her shoulder. "You really don't belong in this world."

As she thankfully dropped the question, I turn back to Raye, who was anything but relieved. "Are you sure you wanna go?" She stalled. "I mean, you just got back, you may be a bit rusty."

"I'll be fine, Raye." I reassure her. "Besides, somebody has to show the packs who's boss around here."

I could tell she wanted to argue, but when she finally realized it was no use and that I wasn't budging from my decision, she turns back to the outside. The rest of my friends were waiting at the tree line, where we would make our quick getaway.

There was a small cave at the edge of the camp filled with old and unused clothing, and we've been working fast to get the Titans dressed up in the right colors that suit them. You had to be careful about the look you chose, because believe it or not, a Werewolf can even tell whether you're wearing the wrong color that doesn't match your fur, even if they've never seen your wolf form.

There was one person on the team though that had chickened out at the last second. "You sure you don't wanna come Beastboy?" I asked one last time. "The whole fun of the fights is the danger that comes along with it."

Honestly I was ok with him staying behind. He could lie to cover for us and it was a lot less trouble on me to hide that green skin of his. "Yeah I'm sure." He answered. "I do not want to hang out with a bunch of animal killers all night."

Yeah, I'm fine with him not coming. "How does it fit, Star?" I noticed her tugging on the white crop top she wore under her cream hooded jacket.

"Yes friend, it is fine." She didn't seem to sure. "Tell me, why must I wear the hood? Am I not ok without it?"

"It's to hide your hair." I explain. "Werewolves don't normally have a head that's colored as red as an apple, but if someone does mention it for some reason, snap at them and say you dyed it. Same for you Raven."

Just glancing in Raves direction almost made me fall back into laughter. I chose a darker grey for her top and jet black for her pants just to make sure her skin didn't stand out so pale. She wore a sleeveless shirt that had a hood attached to the back of it, but still revealed most of her stomach. "Does mine have to be this revealing?" She hisses as she kept trying to tug it down to cover more.

I scoffed. "Deal with it, this is how we dress."

Cyborg thankfully had this strange device that somehow hid his metal parts and made him appear almost, well, normal. He wore a dark brown muscle shirt that exposed his arms and baggy black pants. "You girls are crazy, these are much more comfortable than the clothes on earth." He laughs. "Do you think we could keep these?"

"I'll smuggle them on the ship when we leave." I responded blackly.

Robin seemed to be doing ok himself, wearing a light brown cloth button up with his sleeves rolled to his elbows and darker brown leather pants. He insisted on wearing the Werewolf version of sunglasses to cover his eyes, and no matter how much I knew that would bring attention to him, I let it slide. He was going to look like a idiot wearing them at night though, they were really only supposed to be used in hunts to block the glare of the sun.