"First of all, bitch; I'm not the whore. You are. You're the one who kissed my boyfriend. Secondly, you can whine all you want that your little plan didn't work. In the end, he's still my boyfriend. He wants me, not you. I won." I fired back, walking away from the three girls. Before I was able to leave the restroom, I was pulled back again by two of the girls this time. 

"Where do you think you're going ? You're not gonna get away with this. Agust should be with me." Jessica said coldly.

The two girls threw me into a corner and began to hit me. Jessica began to pull my hair and call me a 'bitch' and a 'hoe'. I tried fighting back, but because I was outnumbered; I couldn't defend myself. 

As the girls were beating me up, I saw another girl walk into the bathroom. She gasped and ran back outside. I was praying that she went to call for help.

Instead, the same girl returned with a few other girls. They then contributed to hurting me. They yelled at me, saying that I deserve this for being Yoongi's girlfriend; that they should be his girlfriend instead. The girls at this school were fucking crazy and delusional. They should be beating Jessica up for whoring around with my boyfriend, but no; they're beating me up just because I have the boyfriend that they all want.

At this point, I couldn't help myself. It was seven against one. I just accepted what was happening and let the blood fall from my cuts.

[ Yoongi's point of view ]

'Hmm, [Y/N] is taking a long time in the bathroom.'  I thought.

I suddenly saw girls rushing out the cafeteria doors. The bell hasn't even rung yet, why were people in a rush to leave lunch ?

Bangtan and I then heard a girl yelling.

"C'mon !! We need to see this !! Jessica and some other girls are beating up Agust's girlfriend !!"

Rage immediately built inside me. How fucking dare they hurt my babygirl.
I then got up and rushed to the girl's bathroom, Bangtan then following behind me. Bangtan and I pushed through the crowd of people just watching them fight. Bangtan helped me pull the girls off of [Y/N] and they kept them back as I went to help my girlfriend. I then saw Jazmine rush out of the bathroom, probably to inform a teacher of what was happening.

"Babygirl ! What happened ?? Are you okay ??" I said, hugging her tightly; protecting her from the crazy girls being held back.

There was blood dripping from her nose and the sides of her mouth. Her hair was a complete mess. She probably had bruises all over her body under her uniform. She was crying so hard. 

"Jessica .. She beat me up because .. you chose me .. and not her. The other girls .. beat me up .. because .. they want you too." [Y/N] said between sobs. 

"JESSICA WHAT THE FUCK ?? YOU BEAT UP MY GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE I CHOSE HER OVER YOUR HOE ASS ? YOU'RE SO FUCKING PATHETIC. SAME WITH ALL OF YOU GIRLS. ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I'M HERS AND WE'RE DATING AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. IF YOU'RE MAD THAT I DON'T WANT TO DATE YOU, BEAT ME UP; I DON'T CARE. JUST LEAVE [Y/N] THE FUCK ALONE, OR ELSE. THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I WANT HER AND NOT YOU CRAZY ASS BITCHES. YOU'RE HONESTLY SO PATHETIC AND STUPID FOR DOING THIS." I yelled furiously. I got up from the floor where [Y/N] was and was about to fight the girls, but was restrained by Rapmon.

"Agust-ah, stop ! You can't hit them !" He exclaimed to me as he held me back.

A teacher then shoved her way into the crowd filled bathroom, yelling; asking what was going on.