Chapter 11

Clarke's POV:
The day I've been waiting for is finally here. It's the day I've been working toward for 12 years. It is finally graduation day. Today I will stand in front of my peers and give my speech. I will conclude my reign as class president today. I will give the speech a perfect valedictorian always gives. I will finally get my diploma saying that I have successfully completed high school.

I start doing my hair and makeup. Trying to look as perfect as possible. I slip into my light blue dress (which Bellamy helped pick out, he said it brings out my beautiful blue eyes and hugs my body in all the right ways). I put on my nude heels and grab my graduation cap and gown. This year the principal allowed us to decorate our caps. Mine is a black with a huge detailed flower. I get in my car and drive to the school. The first person I see is Bellamy.

Bellamy's POV:
I spot Clarke getting out of her car. Her blonde hair cascading down her back. Her bright blue eyes pulling me in. Her smile lighting up the entire school. As soon as she sees me she runs and jumps into my arms. I hug her so tightly not wanting to ever let go. When she finally pulls away I place a soft kiss on her lips.
"Are you ready Bell? Today is the day our lives change." "I'm ready Clarke."

I take her hand and we walk side by side into the gymnasium where our entire class is waiting. We are immediately swarmed by Jasper, Monty, O, Lincoln, Murphy and Miller. Everyone is chattering away. Their voices filled with excitement. I just stand there in my own world. The only thing I can think about is how pretty soon Clarke and I will be on opposite sides of the country. I'm not ready. I don't know if I can do it.

"Bell" I look down to see Clarke smiling up at me, "It's time." She stands on her toes and places a gentle kiss on my lips. "Let's go graduate." She walks off to go get in line and I go get in my spot. We walk down the aisles and take our seats as everyone is screaming and cheering. Our principal takes the stage "I would like to welcome everyone to the graduation of these wonderful students. They have worked incredibly hard to get here today. Please join me in congratulating them and welcoming valedictorian Clarke Griffin to the stage." Everyone claps as my beautiful princess walks up the stages. God I love her so much. She steps behind the podium, pushes back a stray curl and brings her speech.

"Today is the day our lives change. Today is the last day we will see our peers who we have known since we were six years old. There will be no more parties in class, pep rallies, or football games. We will cherish those memories we have created here forever. But today is not a day to be sad. Today is a day to be excited for what the future brings. We are heading off to college, meeting new people and beginning working toward our dream jobs. We made it through high school. I am honored to have spent time with you and gone on this journey with each and every one of you. Congratulations, we made it." The crowd erupts with cheering. Our classmates stand up and throw their fists in the air. Clarke descends the stairs and takes her seat. The students who are second and third in the class give their speeches and then we begin to receive our diplomas.

"Bellamy Blake" I walk up onto the stage and receive my diploma.
...
"Clarke Griffin" she gracefully walks on the stage takes her diploma and shakes the principal's hand. Everything she does is so perfect. After everyone receives their diploma we walk out of the auditorium and celebrate.
And just like that it's over. We've graduated.