Chapter 5

Bellamy's POV:
Clarke and I walk hand and hand out of the school to go meet our friends. They are all waiting outside at the usual meeting spot. Octavia spots us first and a huge smile spreads across her face. "OH MY GOD! You're holding hands!! Are you dating!?" She practically screams. "Yes." I say with a huge smile on my face. I look over at my beautiful princess and see the biggest smile on her face too. She looks at me with her beautiful blue eyes that are sparkling with joy. It is in that moment that I realize how much I truly love this girl.

We all get in our cars and head back home. Everyone is going to be coming over later for a movie night. Lincoln gets out blankets and pillows for everyone. Octavia orders three large pizzas; one with just cheese, one with cheese and pepperoni, and one with cheese, pepperoni and olives. Clarke and I go to the store and buy popcorn, chips and soda. Clarke picks out sour cream and onion chips and salt and vinegar chips because those are her favorite. I just grab plain chips, which I know everyone will eat.

We get back to the house just before everyone gets there. A few minutes later Raven, Wick, Harper, Monty, Jasper, Maya, Murphy and Miller arrive. "Hey hey hey!" Raven explains walking in the door being her usually bubbly self. "Rae!" Clarke and O yell and they all go sit on the couch catching up, even though they saw each other 2 hours ago. I will never understand girls. "Hey bell." "Yes princess?" I say with a smirk growing on my face. "We should build a fort to watch the movie in." I give her a confused look but she just keeps smiling. "Come on it will be fun." She takes my hand and drags me into the living room. We all grab blankets and help build the fort. I grab a blanket and walk over to Clarke, I throw it on her and tackle her to the ground. "Bellamy!" She shrieks with a smile on her face and laughter in her voice. She is laying on her back and I'm on top of her. I bring my head to her's and kiss her slowly and passionately. "Ew get a room." O says throwing a pillow at us. We pull apart laughing and I help her up. We go to sit down in our fort. Clarke sits down next to me.

"So what are we watching?" "The notebook!!" Every girl screams. All of the guys groan. "Come on please." O whines. "We'll watch something you guys like after." Clarke chips in. "Yeah we can watch the avengers or something." Raven says. "Ugh fine." I say and get up to put the notebook on. When I sit back down Clarke puts her head on my shoulder and I wrap my arms around her waist. I could stay like this forever. At the end of the movie I look over and Clarke and see that she is crying. I lift her head off my shoulder and wipe her tears away. I kiss her cheeks, "I don't like it when your sad princess," I kiss her lips.

After The Notebook we put on the Avengers. It was late and most of the girls started falling asleep. They didn't really want to watch this movie so it was easy for them. I look down and see that Clarke is asleep on my shoulder. I brush away a stray piece of her blonde hair and place it behind her ear. We already decided that everyone is sleeping over. It makes sense, since everyone, but me, is asleep right now. Lincoln had already brought O back up to her room, so I decide to do the same with Clarke. I pick her up in my arms and go upstairs. I place her gently under the covers and turn off the lights. I climb into bed with her and wrap my arms around her. I fall asleep quicker than ever with my beautiful princess in my arms.