SEASON 3 EPISODE 7

SPOILERS👇🏼👇🏼

Omg that episode was crazy! First of all, Bellamy wasn't in the episode at all which sucked. Second, I love the Indra and Octavia relationship and I hope they make up.
I really want Clarke and Octavia to make up. I LOVED their friendship so much.

The Clexa scenes killed me. In an interview Jason said(not in these exact words): "It's like your senior year of high school. You're girlfriend is going to one college and you're going to another. So you have goodbye sex. That what were trying to do."
and then Lexa GOT SHOT! That was very surprising. I knew she was gonna die, but I didn't think it would be that soon. It was a really sad scene when Lexa died, but i'm happy she's gone. She won't be in the way of bellarke anymore. I am very sorry to Clexa fans out there.

BUT NOW I'M READY FOR BELLARKE! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO REUNITE AND THEN FROM THEM TO HUG.

I'm pretty sure that Lincoln dies in the next episode. I know it's after Octavia beats Bellamy up cause his scares match up to that so I'm guessing he has something to do with Lincoln's death. Then maybe Clarke will be the only one there for him cause she understands what he is going through cause she has been there before, and that's why they hug.

Thanks for all the likes and comments. Don't forget to read our stories. Love you all❤️😘