Chapter 9

Lincoln's POV:
Today I am asking O to prom. I'm so nervous and excited. I know she will say yes, we love each other, but still I'm nervous. Bellamy is helping me since I helped him ask Clarke. He is starting to like me more even though I'm dating his little sister. We are setting it up in the cafeteria at school. We got special permission from the principal and our teachers to set it up. We put caution tape everywhere and I lay on the floor while Bellamy traces my body in tape. Then we put up the sign that says Octavia, I'm dying to go to prom with you. The plan is for Bellamy and Monty to keep everyone back behind the caution tap and leave a little path for Clarke to bring O down. I'll be laying there waiting for her.

Octavia's POV:
The bell rings to end class and Clarke looks over and smiles at me. She seems excited for something. "Ready for lunch O?" "Uh yeah I guess." I say laughing at how excited she is to eat. We head to the cafeteria and there is a huge group of people waiting outside. "What's going on?" I ask Clarke. Once we get there the crowd parts and makes a path us to go through. I see Bell standing near the end of the path and there is a ton of caution tape everywhere. When I get to the front I see a sign saying Octavia, I'm dying to go to prom with you. I start laughing when I see Lincoln laying there playing dead. I run through the tape and tackle him. "YES YES I'll go to prom with you!" I scream with the biggest smile on my face. He is too cute. Clarke comes up to us and takes a million pictures. Lincoln gives me a bouquet of red roses. He stands up and I tackle him again. He picks me up and spins me around. I will remember this perfect moment forever.