Chapter 7

Clarke's POV:
"Come on this way." O says dragging me along through the school until we reach the door. She throws it open and Raven is standing there, holding a sign that says "here are some things I love about you". "O what is this?" I ask so confused and surprised. "Just shut up and read the signs." She says smiling as Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars starts playing. We keep going and there are signs that say "your smile" "your laugh" and "your eyes," "your loving heart," "your beauty," "your personality," "your goofiness," "your intelligence" "your heart" and "your sense of humor." O brings me to this stage we have outside and everyone with the signs form a semi-circle behind me. Then Bellamy comes out wearing a suit and tie with Lincoln, Jasper, Monty, Miller and Murphy and they start dancing. Then more people join in and then some more add on. I notice that everyone is holding a rose. When they are done dancing they all run up to me and each hand me a rose. At this point I am starting to tear up. This is just so cute and thoughtful. Once they are all away from me I see Lincoln and Miller holding a sign that says Princess, will you go to prom with... Then Bellamy is standing next to them holding a piece of big paper, with a whole in the middle where he can put his face, and at the bottom it says "me?" I run over to him and jump on him wrapping my arms around his neck. At this point there are tears running down my face. I bury my head into is neck, "So is that a yes princess?" "Yes, yes a million times yes." I say "SHE SAID YES!" Bellamy yells everyone cheers and screams. We let go of each other and Raven and O run up to me engulfing me in a hug. They squeal and say a bunch of things to me about dresses and how cute we are. All I can think is how sweet Bell is to do all of that for me. It must have taken a lot of time and he put so much thought into it. I freaking love this man. He is the best guy, there is no one I could ever find anyone better than him. He comes over to me and places a kiss on my forehead and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Let's go home princess," he says as we begin to head to his car. We walk out of the school like that, the rebel king with his arm wrapped tightly around his princess.