Chapter 4

Clarke's outfit for school is above!

Clarke's POV:
I wake up and feel someone's arms around my waist. I look up to see a shirtless Bellamy, peacefully sleeping. I try to get up from the bed, but he tightens his arms around me. I sigh, realizing I won't be getting up until he wakes up. I look at the clock, realizing it says 6:30. We have to be to school by 7:30! I start to shake Bellamy awake "Bell... Bellamy, come on wake up." He doesn't wake up and I groan in aggravation. "BELLAMY" I scream. He shoots his eyes open, immediately finding mine. "Clarke what's wrong? What happened?" he asks worriedly. "I'm fine Bell. You weren't waking up and we have to be at school in like one hour." "Oh well why didn't you just get up yourself?" "I was kind of stuck." He looks down and realizes his arms are tightly around my waist. He lets go and blushes. Did he just blush? The Bellamy Blake? What has gotten into him lately. I smile at him and get up. "What happened last night? All I remember is Finn-" my eyes start to tear up, but I wipe the tears away quickly. "Finn cheated on me. Then I was brought home." "Well I brought you home, then put you to sleep. When I was about to leave you asked me to stay with you." he says. "I did?" "Yes princess" "Oh well thanks Bell." "Any time." I smile and he smirks. God I love the Blake smirk... wait what? Ugh, whatever. "Uh, well I have to get ready so if you could leave..." "Oh-uh, yeah" he stutters. He gets up, grabs his clothes, and leaves. I sigh, then look at the clock, 6:45. Crap! I gotta get ready. I quickly run in my closet and pick something to wear. I throw on my brown tank top top, brown light lace jacket, jean shorts, boots, and do my hair in a quick waterfall braid. I put on white pearl earrings and a brown necklace. I only do a little makeup because I don't have much time. I put on mascara and eye liner. I grab my sunglasses, wallet, backpack, and run downstairs.

I see everyone is ready and eating cereal. "He Clarkey" Octavia says. I'm confused for a second why they're here, then remember that Bell and O moved in yesterday. "Hey O" "Hi Clarke" Lincoln says coming up to me and giving me a kiss on the forehead. "Hey Linc" I say. "What happened last night?" Octavia asks. Bellamy and I look at each other, but then I turn my attention back to Octavia. "Well at the party, I went looking for Finn. When I found him, he was kissing a random girl and it looked like things were getting heated. After that I ran outside. Bellamy found me and brought me home" I say grabbing a bowl, fruit loops, and milk. Octavia rushes up to me and gives me a hug "Oh my god, I'm so sorry Clarke. Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine. I'm going to break up with him today." "Good. He's a dick anyway." Octavia says. I laugh and look up at Lincoln. He looks pissed. "Lincoln it's okay, I'll take care of him at school." I say while walking up to him. "Are you sure little sis?" "Yeah I'm positive" "Okay, but I'll beat him up for you if you need me too." I laugh again. We all finish our breakfast and head to school.

When we get to school, we all walk over to our friend group. Everyone starts asking me what happened, so I explain the story again. Everyone's pissed at Finn. We all decided he was going to be kicked out of the group. I see him walking towards me and I freeze. I feel a hand squeeze my hand and I look up to see Bellamy. "You'll be okay. I'll be right here if you need me." I give him a smile and walk up to Finn. "Clarke I-" "No Finn. I don't want to hear it. You broke my heart. I don't care if it was an accident, or if you were drunk, I don't care. We're done, and I never want to see or talk to you again." I say while slapping him. I walk away, expecting the group to come with me. I turn around, shocked. As everyone walks by Finn, the girls slaps him, and the boys punch him. I smile, I have the best friends in the whole world. Bellamy punches him last and says "You're out of the group. Don't ever come near us again, especially Clarke." Bellamy walks back up to me and I give him a hug. "Thanks everyone" I say. They all respond with either "No problem," "We'll do anything for you," or "we love you Clarke." We all head into the school.

Bellamy's POV:
Right as Clarke is about to go into the classroom, I pull her aside and ask "Can I talk to you?" "Sure" she says smiling. I pull her into the janitors closet and immediately start speaking "Uh, well this is really hard to say considering I'm really nervous. Every time I'm around you, I get butterflies in my stomach. Every time we touch, I feel sparks between us. I know you probably don't feel the same way about me, but I really like you Clarke, and not just like brother and sister." She stares at me for a couple seconds. Then she suddenly grabs my face and smashes her lips against mine. The kiss is like fire. It's slow and passionate, yet fast and wild. Her hands are in my hair, and my arms are around her waist.We break apart and lean our foreheads together. "Good thing I feel the same way about you." she says. I smile and say "Princess, will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course Bell." We both smile and I grab her hand as we walk out of the janitors closet. I give her a quick kiss on the cheek and say "See you at lunch." She smiles and turns to walk off to her class. God she's so perfect. I walk back to my class, still thinking about my princess.