Chapter 10

The prom setup is above!

Clarke's POV:
Tonight is the night. Tonight will be the best nights of our lives: it's PROM! Since we're seniors, we get the whole day out of school to get ready.

"CLARKE!" I hear someone yell from downstairs. I groan, looking at my alarm clock. It's only 8:00! I put the pillow back on my head, trying to fall back asleep. Suddenly I feel a body plop down on top of me. "Get your ass up Clarke, we have a lot to do today." I finally realize it's Octavia.  "No." "Clarke!" "No." "Get uppppp." she says, spreading out on the bed, being dramatic. "Ughhh fine."

I quickly throw on leggings, a sweatshirt, and converse. I grab my purse, and Octavia and I head out. We first head to the hair salon. I get my hair curled with flowers, and the curls are kind of pinned up on my head. Octavia gets her hair curled with flowers too, but her's is more down.

 Octavia gets her hair curled with flowers too, but her's is more down

Then we head to the nail salon. I get a French manicure, and Octavia gets red nails with white flowers on every other finger.

 I get a French manicure, and Octavia gets red nails with white flowers on every other finger

After that, we head to get our makeup done professionally.  I get black eyeliner, black mascara, gold eyeshadow, my eyebrows filled in, and just a light red lipstick. Octavia gets black eyeliner, black mascara, red eyeshadow, her eyebrows filled in, and dark red lipstick.

After all of that, we head back to my house

After all of that, we head back to my house. Realizing we only have 1 hour left before prom starts, and we still have to take pictures, we run upstairs and put on our dresses and shoes. Before we go downstairs, we take a couple pictures, and put them on  snapchat/Instagram.

As we're walking down the stairs, we hear a knock on the door. We both squeal, and run to the door. When I open it, Bellamy and Lincoln are standing at the door. Bellamy's tie matches my dress, and Lincoln's matches Octavia's dress. We take a couple pictures, and then head over to the school.

Octavia's POV:
Once we walk into the school, the music blasts through my ears. I immediately grab Clarke, and pull her to the dance floor. We dance for a couple minutes, and then Bellamy and Lincoln finally join us.

A slow song comes on, so Lincoln grabs my hand, and spins me into his arms. I laugh as I put my head on his shoulder, and he wraps his arms around me. We dance for a few minutes, until the song ends. "I love you" he whispers in my ear. "I love you too" I say as I kiss him on the lips.

The rest of the night was a blur. There was a lot of dancing and laughing. We had an incredible night and I can't believe it's already over.

Bellamy's POV:
"Let's go babe" I say to Clarke as I pull her outside to my car. "Where are we going?" she asks. "Back to your house? We can cuddle up and watch movies. I know how much you love to cuddle." She smacks me on the arm "Hey, you love it too." she says while laughing. "I know, I know." I say, as I start the car and drive away.

"I don't wanna walkkkkk" Clarke whines as I pull into her driveway. I stop the car and chuckle. I get out of the car and go to her side. I open the door, and lift her up, bridal style. "What are you doing?" she giggles. "Well I can't make the princess walk, can I princess?" I walk up to the door and I'm about to go in as she says "Wait! I gotta get the mail." I sigh and laugh, as we go over to the mailbox. Once we're inside, I plop her down on the couch and sit next to her.

She starts searching though the mail. "What are you looking for?" I ask. "My letter from RISD( Rhode Island School of Design.) I need to see if I got accepted. It's an amazing art school." She continues searching until she finally comes to the letter. She looks up at me, her eyes are huge because she's so nervous. I wrap my arm around her as she opens the letter. She starts reading it, and a huge smile comes upon her face. "I GOT IN! OH MY GOSH I GOT IN!" she yells, and jumps up from the couch. I get up to, and she jumps in my arms. "I'm so proud of you princess" I say into her hair.

I put her down and she says "Wait" as a sad look comes upon her face. "What's wrong?" I ask. "You're staying in California for college, you're going to Berkley, to get your history major. I'm going to a school across the country, what's going to happen to us?" she says, while tears form in her eyes. I walk up to her, and put a hand on her cheek. "We'll get though this. We'll have a long distance relationship, and we'll last. Don't worry princess." "Okay" she says weakly, while looking down. I lift up her chin and kiss her. We put our foreheads together, and I say "I love you." "I love you too" she says.

PopularityOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara