Chapter 2

The next day
Bellamy's POV:
I wake up to cold water being dumped on my head. I shoot straight up and see Clarke and Octavia standing at the end of my bed with an empty bucket. Clarke and Lincoln come over all the time in the mornings and we go to school together. Clarke and Octavia sprint out the room because they know I'll be mad. "CLARKE GRIFFIN AND OCTAVIA BLAKE GET YOUR ASSES BACK UP HERE" I yell while chasing them downstairs. I see Lincoln in the kitchen and tell him to come help me get the girls. We look around our small house until we find them in a closet. Lincoln picks Octavia up and I pick up Clarke. Lincoln runs around the house with Octavia while she screams "PUT ME DOWN." I throw Clarke onto the couch and start tickling her. She laughing so hard that she's starting to cry. "Bell stop" she says through laughs. I stop, realizing I'm leaning over her. Our faces our so close together. I wish I could kiss her, but I know she "loves" Finn. I've had a crush on her since I first met her, but I can never tell her that. As I get up, and put my hand out to help her. She grabs it and stands up. When I turn around Octavia and Lincoln are standing there, staring at us. "Well okayyyyy" Octavia says. "Oh by the way, we have a questions for you" Clarke says while walking up to Lincoln. "Well as you know, our parents passed away recently, and the house is starting to get lonely. We were wondering, if you guys wanted to move in with us? The house is huge and there are two extra rooms so you could each have one" Lincoln says. I turn to Octavia and see that her eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh yes!!" Octavia squeals and hugs Clarke. "Yeah sure" I say. "You guys can move in tonight before Miller's party" We both nod and Octavia squeals again. "God O you're gonna break my ear drums" I say. "Sorry... Oh and we should head to school." "Let's go!" Clarke says. Octavia and Clarke ride in Clarke's car and Lincoln and I ride in Lincolns car.

Clarke's POV:
We arrive to school and right away I see our group of friends. As I get out of the car, Finn starts to walk over to me. I run up to him and give him a kiss. "I missed you yesterday" I say "I missed you too" he says back. "Oh and guess what!" "What?" "O and Bell are moving in with Lincoln and I!" His smile drops and I give him a confused look. "What's wrong?" "Bellamy is moving in with you" I roll my eyes and say "We're best friends, don't worry about it" "I see the way he acts around you, he likes you." "No he doesn't get over yourself." "Whatever Clarke. See you at he party tonight" he says and walks away. I tear up and run into the girls bathroom. I hear Bellamy and Octavia call my name, but I just ignore it. Octavia walks in and rushes up to me. "What happened?!" "I told Finn that you and Bell..." I say through my tears. "and he got mad that Bell is moving in. He still thinks Bell has a crush on me. Then he just walked away." She gives me and hug and I cry into her shoulder. She rubs my back and says "Just ignore him, he'll apologize tomorrow" "You're right, thanks O" I say while wiping away my tears. "No problem Clarkie. Let's go to class" We walk into the hallway and Bellamy is standing there waiting waiting. Once he sees me, he rushes up to me and says "What's wrong?" "Just Finn being Finn" "What did he do" he says while clenching his fists. "Don't worry about it Bell, thanks for being there." I give him a hug and he kisses the top of my head. After that, we all head to class.

After School
Octavia's POV:
Bellamy and I just finished moving into Clarke and Lincoln's house. We all have or own rooms. My room is right next to Clarke's, and Bellamy and Lincoln's are down the hall next to each other. Miller's party is tonight at 8, so me and Clarke are getting ready now. I hold out a tights black dress that is really short and a really low neckline. "No Octavia I am not wearing that" she says as she flops back on the bed. "Ughhhh you're so difficult" "I don't wanna look like a huge slut." I turn back into her closet and pull out a white lace long sleeve crop top and a pink high waisted skirt. "How about this?" "Oooohh yeah I like it" She says as she grabs it and walks into the bathroom in her room. She walks back out and I gasp "You look hot!" "Thanks O!" "What are you planning on doing to your hair?" "I'm just leaving mine in my natural curls. What about you?" "Yeah I'm just leaving it straight." "Okay let's go find you an outfit!" She says as she pulls me into my room. She goes in my closet and pulls out a grey/dark blue long sleeve crop top and a floral high waisted skirt. Right as she turns around, I squeal. "I can see that you like the outfit." I run up to her, grab the outfit, and go into my bathroom. I come back out and she squeals. "You look great O!" "Thanks! and now for the makeup. She groans as I pull her to her desk. I does black eyeshadow, black eyeliner, black mascara, and a little lipstick. Then I dod the same on me that I did on her . Then, we head downstairs