48 • Klaus

Aliona's P.O.V

"Jenna?" I asked after answering my phone.

"Hey Ali yeah it's me, um I was wondering if you know where Elena or Jeremy are? Neither of them are answering their phones." Jenna explained as I frowned.

"Um no I'm sorry they aren't here." I frowned.

"Elena left me loads of weird voicemails telling me to stay away from Rick but I don't understand, I'm supposed to be meeting him at the grill for lunch." Jenna spoke as my eyes widened.

"Listen to me, Jenna you can't go to the grill okay. Just please stay away and don't come back for a while, there's somethings we have to sort out." I spoke urgently.

"Well that's kind of hard to do from my kitchen." She laughed as I frowned.

"Wait you're home?" I breathed out.

"Uh yeah." She sounded confused as I groaned.

"Okay don't go to the grill, I'm coming over now to explain everything." I spoke and hung up, walking into the lounge to see my brothers looking worried.

"Elena's undaggered Elijah and gone to have a 'chat' with him." Damon explained bitterly upon seeing my confused face.

"Okay well you guys deal with that, I have to go help Jenna. Klaus or Rick wants to meet her at the grill." I groaned and headed for the door, not liking how everything was slowly falling apart.

-

"Ali um..."

"Listen Jenna, thanks for not going to the grill I can explain everything." I cut her off as she let me in the house.

"About that." She sighed, looking worried as she looked behind me.

"Hello Aliona." Klaus spoke through Ricks body as I turned, feeling as if all of the air had been knocked out of me. "How's it going." He smirked.

I didn't reply to him, looking at Jenna and breathing deeply.

Rick/Klaus walked into the kitchen and resumed where he was positioned, cutting u vegetables as he prepared an array of food.

"I found chopping calming." He spoke as I stood next to Jenna, watching him and trying to understand what he was playing at. "Feel of the blade in the hand maybe." He laughed slightly.

"I'm still waiting for somebody to tell me what the hell's going on." Jenna spoke with a frown, I didn't know what to do. It definitely wasn't my place to say anything.

"Well, would you like to tell her Ali or should I?" Klaus spoke with a smirk.

"Tell me what?" Jenna asked, seeming angry as she glared at him.

"Do you believe in vampires Jenna?" He questioned as she frowned. "No?" He spoke with a laugh. "Well who does right? But believe it or not they do have a place in our history and as a history teacher, I find them fascinating." He smirked and glanced at me.

"Why are we talking about this?" Jenna questioned in confusion.

"Well you've been angry at me for keeping secrets and this is one of my secrets. I'm obsessed with vampires." Klaus spoke as I had to stop myself from laughing. "There, I said it." He laughed and went to check the oven.

"Are you joking?" Jenna still looked completely baffled.

"Not at all." He laughed again. "How about you Aliona, are you a fan of vampires?" He turned and asked me, I gulped and glanced at Jenna slightly.