27 • I Look Just Like Her

Aliona's P.O.V

The next day held business as usual, boring classes in a boring school and surrounded by boring people. Stefan has suddenly decided that he won't be coming to school anymore, so Elena seems a bit sad, although she seemed preoccupied with Bonnie who now knew about the supernatural world of Mystic Falls. However as I walk into the hell hole that's also known as school, I see Matt and Caroline up ahead laughing and...flirting?

"Did I miss something?" I questioned Bonnie and Elena as they laughed, Elena had explained how she left out the part where I was a vampire to Bonnie.

"They've just been hanging out." Bonnie shrugged as Elena shook her head.

"It's a bit weird don't you think?" Elena frowned as I nodded, definitely not seeing this one coming.

"She needs someone nice like him, as opposed to a homicidal vampire like Damon." Bonnie spoke bluntly as Elena looked at me from the corner of her eye.

"Yeah how are you doing with all of that?" Elena asked as Bonnie suddenly looked at me with wide eyes, I didn't know if I wanted to tell Bonnie about me yet.

"It's okay I found out too." I shrugged as Bonnie swallowed before nodding.

"I-I'm just a bit freaked out. Damon attacked me, I could be dead right now." Bonnie replied as I nodded. "But I'm also grateful to Stefan, he saved my life."

"Okay Bonnie I have to tell you something that you're probably not going to want to hear." I stopped her in the hallway as Elena looked at me like I'm mad.

"Sure what is it?" She frowned, looking scared too.

"I-I uh...I'm a vampire too." I whispered as her jaw dropped. "I'm Aliona Salvatore, Stefan and Damon's younger sister." I swallowed the lump in my throat as Bonnie looked at Elena for reassurance.

"I-It's true." Elena sighed nodded as fear was evident in Bonnie's eyes.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you." I smiled at her. "I never have and I never will, I'm still the same friend that I've always been Bon." I spoke as she nodded.

"I-I..." The bell suddenly rang and cut Bonnie off. "I need to get to class." She murmured before brushing past me.

"Bonnie wait!" I called but she disappeared into the sea of faces.

"Just leave her for the moment, it's a lot of information to take in." Elena smiled at me sympathetically before we both headed for class.

The day went by in a blur, as did the evening. It was careers night but since I can't age, I don't feel the need to go. I don't really want a job either. However I did get a call later that night as I sat in my car drinking a blood bag from the stash that grew smaller and smaller every day.

"Elena?" I questioned when I saw that she was calling me.

"Ali!" She shouted and by the noise in the background I could tell that she was driving. "I-I just saw a picture of Katherine." She cried as my eyes widened, oh god. "Why do I look just like her? She could be my twin, Ali what's going on?" She panicked as I sighed.

"Elena please don't worry, we don't know why you look like her." I heard the tires screech before a scream, followed by the crushing sound of metal and the line going dead. "Elena." I breathed out before starting up the car engine and pulling away from the driveway, I had to find her.

I'd been driving for over half an hour when I finally saw something, an upturned car and a figure holding a girl.

"Damon! Is she okay?" I questioned as I ran out of my car, leaving it in the road.