19 • I Killed You

Aliona's P.O.V

"What are you?" Elena nearly shouted again causing me to glance at Stefan nervously.

"You know." He said as she shook her head.

"No, no I don't and why do you have Ali?" She glanced at me

"You do know or you wouldn't be here." Stefan spoke calmly, I felt it best not to say anything because I had no idea how to handle this.

"But it's not possible." Elena shook her head again. "It can't be." She whispered as Stefan placed the stake down, causing her to flinch. However he didn't let go of my arm, probably to stop me from ripping Elena's throat out. "What are you?" She asked again as Stefan swallowed hard.

"A vampire." He spoke as she seemed lost for words, as if the breath had been knocked out her.

"I shouldn't have come." She spoke, beginning to panic. "Ali come on, we need to get out of here." Elena looked at me desperately as I gave her an apologetic look, her eyebrows furrowed in realisation that I was one too. "No." Shook her head as Stefan moved towards her, every step he took she took one back.

"Elena please there's things you have to know, things you don't understand." Stefan pleaded as she tried to run away. Finally Stefan let go of my arm and sped over to her.

"H-how did you-"

"Please just-"

"Let me go!" She cried out as Stefan loosened his grip, she wriggled away and ran to her car. Staring at me once more in disbelief before driving away.

"I have to go see her." Stefan said and looked at me. "Please don't kill anyone." Was the last thing he said before he whirled off to catch up with her.

I stood on the porch in disbelief. She knew. She was going to tell everyone and I'll have to move again.

The only place I knew to go without the stench of blood following would be the cemetery, at least the corpses there were all rotten and dried up. I trudged through the woods as the moon shone down on the dark forest, a large light up ahead caught my attention.

A fire meant people and people meant blood. But I was too close to turn back now.

"Damon?" My eyes widened as I saw my brother up ahead feeding on a limp body's wrist, a pile of lifeless corpses already on the fire.

"Hello sis, care to join?" He asked and shoved a body towards me, the bloodlust got too much as I felt the veins appear under my eyes. "You know you want to, Stefan's bunny diet isn't catered to everyone." He smirked as I grabbed their wrist and bit into it, relishing at the fresh taste. After finishing off two more body's I noticed a familiar face.

"Is that Vicki?" I asked as Damon threw the second to last body on the fire, the only unburnt body that remained was Vicki's. Damon didn't answer, but instead grabbed my phone and dialled a number.

"I want my ring." Damon ordered when the person picked up, I assumed it was Stefan. "No what have you done brother, you locked me in the basement so whoever I or Ali suck dry is on you." He said into the phone as my heart dropped. "Yeah she's with me right now, wanna say hi?" He smirked at me as I glared back, he'd really thrown me under the bus this time. "Okay maybe another time."

"You're being careless Damon." I heard Stefan say through the phone as he raised his voice. "How many more animal attacks do you think this town is gunna believe?" He questioned as I looked around at the dead people everywhere, guilt gravitating me at what I'd just done.

"I'm very careful Stefan, I know how to cover my tracks unlike some siblings." He glanced up at me as I glared at him. "Now where's my ring?" He asked again.