Chp. 21- Table Talk

Annabeth's POV.

Being back on the Argo II was bringing back all kinds of memories back to me, good ones and bad ones. Leo looked like he was having the time of his life, seeing all his gadgets and knick nacks he left on the ship. At the moment, he was currently hugging the steering wheel like it was the lost love of his life.

"Shh, baby. Leo's here now." I hear him say, and bust out laughing that he was talking intimately with a steering wheel.

"What, Annabeth?" He says, flashing a smile.

"Nothing." I cover my mouth to control my hysterical laugh.

"I know you're just jealous that my steering wheel and I have a better love life than you." Leo smirks, and that only makes me laugh more.

"Hey now!" I laugh and punch him in the shoulder.

"Ouch, my ego." Leo says sarcastically.

"Did I hear sarcasm from a Leo?" Piper walks in with a grin.

"Oh, totally not," Leo laughs.

"M-hmm. Come on Repair Boy, lets go get some dinner." Piper says with a smile.

We all walk back to the inside of the ship after crossing the deck, and food awaits us on the table, Silena already in seated.

"Uh.. Guys?" She had a scared look, and kept glancing to a table in the corner of the room.

"PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" The table yelled, Silena jumped with a squeal. Piper, Leo and I busted out laughing. I never thought I'd be so glad to hear that funny voice of Buford the Table.

"Pipe down Buford, or next time I clean you, you get Windex." Leo laughs, and Buford gasps.

"Anything but that!" He yells, and goes back to his corner.

"That's what I thought," Leo chuckles and Buford lets out a "humph."

Meanwhile, Silena looks terrified of the table. But hey, she'll come to love him just like we all do. Even though he's just a table.

"Uhh... What was that?" Silena asks, her crystal eyes full of concern.

"That's Buford. Seems like y'all met, he's quite a nice table." Leo smirks.

"Okay.." Silena says with uncertainty. Piper and I are beyond laughing at this point, and practically about to roll over on the floor.

"Don't worry about it." Annabeth manages through her laughs.

"Alright..." Silena looks mortified, but they have bigger things to worry about.

"Ok. Let's figure out where we're going... a land of rain? Where the hades could that be?" Leo ruffles his hair in frustration.

"Hmm..." Annabeth plops down into a chair.

"Seattle maybe? I have no idea. I don't even know why we would need to go there." Piper says with defeat.

"Yea, and it's not very far. After we go to this land of rain, we have to go somewhere far. I hate prophecies." Leo puts his face in his hands.