Chapter 13

This chapter in honour of Jacksepticeye's birthday!

Have a good one, Sean!

Also dedicated to @axis12358 and every person born in February!

>.< Jacks POV >.<

I walked out of the safezone. Anxiety, guilt and grief filling into my nerves.

Flashback

A horde was coming towards us. The first and main group went out to fight. Me included.

For some reason, the third group came too. It contained Phil, Dan, Red and Russ.

We all went out and cleared the first wave.

I drove my forest green knife into a walkers neck, and dragged down, to cause an open wound. Cutting the main veins in the process.

That was when I heard a scream.

It was heart-wrenching to listen to. I spun around, seeing Phil laying on the floor with a walker on him. I yelled at Dan, who happened to be the closest to Phil at the time.

"Dan! Help Phil!" I yelled, driving my knife into a bloodied stomach of a zombie. I pulled up, and took my knife as I ran and left the thing to die.

Dan glanced at me, then ran to Phil. Trying to get the walker off him.

As I got there, just about to help Dan. The zombie jerked down and took a chunk of Phils neck. Instantly killing him.

Dan fell to his knees, as I killed the creature.

A circle formed around us, protecting us as I drag Phil's dead body back to the safezone for burial purposes.

"Phil! Phil! Please! Listen to me!" Dan cried intensively, lightly slapping his face. Unable to process the thought that Phil could be dead.

I lifted him up. I saw that Dan just wanted to hug him and cry into his shoulder and never let go. He realised how much he didn't adore Phil till now. He was everything, even if it didn't seem like it.

Poor Dan, had his eyes glossed over as he presumably thought about his happiest moments with Phil.

I know how it feels, I'm with you, Dan.

We got into the safe zone. There was still a barrier protecting us. The main person though, was (Y/n). Shes such a strong and fearless woman.

I looked down at my feet as I gently lied Phil down. The mint-green blanket, cuddling against his cold and lifeless body.

Minx came over. Trying to do as much as she can to get Phil back, as she was the doctor of the group. She looked down, a rouge tear slipping out of her eye. Krism came over and hugged her. Minx turned and cried into her lovers' shoulder.

I looked down, and walked out of the safezone.

End Of Flashback