Chapter 4 - New Roommates.

Edited
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Dedicated to: LolliLucy10 ! (Check a/n at bottom)

In the last chapter..

"Who's your friends, Cry?" I asked looking at the people behind the couple. "Oh, uh.. The one with glasses is Russ, the dark haired guy is Jund, the one with the bandana is Snake and the girl with red hair is Red. Also, the girl next to me is my lovely girlfriend, Cheyenne!"

And so it continues..

~Cry's POV~
(Didn't see that coming, did ya?)

We all hiked up the endless amount of stairs.

Red and Cheyenne were chatting, while the others joke around. I saw a door with chipped paint that had talking and laughs coming from it.

I looked behind, to see that they all stopped talking. Cheyenne walked up to me, standing by my side as the others stood as protection behind.

Red was looking out for any walkers while Russ was leaning against the wall, ready to get up when needed.

I started to knock on the door. We heard everything become quiet as soon as we knocked. I heard light footsteps.. Extremely light footsteps.

"Looks like no-ones there" Cheyenne says, looking behind, at the others. "B-but I heard talking, I swear!" I stutter, pointing to the door.

"Oh well, there's no one here. Cmon Cry." Red tries to encourage me to leave.

"There's someone's there though!"

As soon as I said that, the door was thrown open, and I had arms wrapped around me. I saw a mess of dirty blonde hair and immediately knew who it was.

"Felix, who's this?" A female voice says. I looked over, and saw a girl with (h/c) in a ponytail, pointing a gun at us. "This is Cry! My Senpai-kun!" Felix says, hugging me tighter.

I just had a little bit of air left in me. I tapped Felix's shoulder and he removed his arms. I took a deep breath, as I did, I saw the (h/c) haired girl look all of us over.

"Hi, friend." She said as she finished. Wait.. That's normally what I say. Does she know me? I just brushed it off.

She lowered the gun that had a small (y/l) on it. I know that logo..

"So.. Who's your friends, Cry?" She asks, hesitating on my name. She glances back at my team.

"Oh.. Uh.. The one with glasses is Russ, the dark haired guy is Jund, the one with the bandana is Snake and the girl with red hair is Red. Also, the girl next to me is my lovely girlfriend, Cheyenne!" I said, joy flooding into my voice as I said their names.

I saw her face pale a little bit. I just ignored it. She looked over at Felix, making a finger signal.

"Uh.. Give me a minute, bro." Felix says, going into the room.

~Felix's POV~

"Who's out there?" Asks Mark. "Cryaotic and his gang," Ken says, rubbing his head as boredom slowly takes over his voice while he looks over his bloodstained knife, lying on the floor in front of him.

"I.. Don't really trust them.." (Y/n) says, looking at the circle of people who she calls family.

"Hey, (n/n), trust me, they're fine. They won't hurt any of us. I'll make sure of that." I say, my arm protectively around Marzia.

"Yeah, if they try to hurt any of us, they'll probably have a knife up their ass," Minx says with confidence in her voice.

"Hey, hey, hey. No knives are going up any asses." Phil says, clutching on to Dan.

They are so adorable together! Ahem.. Manly Pewds activate!

"Look, it'll be fine. If they try anything, then they'll be out. Okay?" Mary says, walking up to (y/n) and slinging her arm around her shoulders.

"C'mon, let's welcome our guests," said Sean, opening the door. "Welcome, to home.. For now," (y/n) greets while in the kitchen.

"Thank you!" Cry and the others exclaimed together. They all attacked the nearest person with a hug as a thanks.

After they let go, we all looked for (y/n). "She must've gone to her room.. Talking about that.." I trail off.

"Everyone has a different room in this apartment building. Each room has a bed, a kitchen and a lounge room." Dan continues. "Also, partners / couples share a room, as they would take up too many."

I nod in agreement and a thanks to Dan.

"Let's show you guys to your rooms. It's best if you get into partners that you can get along with." Marzia says, opening the door.

"Oh, and by the way, this is Minx, Krism, Dan and Phil's room. This one is bigger than the rest, so we let those 4 have it." I explain before anyone gets confused.

"Let's go show you your rooms, oh, it's also recommend that you don't unpack your bag, because we'll be staying here for a few days only. we're moving soon." Krism says, running out the door, eager to show a pair to their room.

"Uh.. Russ and Red, go with Krism, she'll show you the way to your room," Minx says, giving a quick peck to Krism before she goes.

"I'll show Snake and Jund to their room" Minx says, grabbing the two men and running off to the room. "I guess I'll show Cry and Cheyenne to their room," I say, signalling them to follow me.

We go down the corridor and end up at the number 264. "Okay, (Y/n) is just next door in 263 if you need her." I say, opening the door. "Here's the keys if you want or need them" I say, leaving them on the stand near the door.

"Thank you Felix!" Cry exclaims, squeezing the life out of me. "Can't.. Breathe.." I breathe out.

As soon as I said that, the arms removed themselves from my body. "No problem, bro!" I say, offering out a Brofist to the masked man.

He gladly accepts, connecting his fist with mine. "Ima go and leave you two alone now. Bye!" I say as I go next door into (N/n)'s room.

I opened the door quietly, as I saw her asleep, a gun by her side. I smile and close the door. I've never seen her relax like that in a while. Not even before the breakout...

So.. Cry and the gang joins the others! I wonder what will happen.. Anyways, thank you Lollilucy10 for supporting this story. Would you like a place in here? Please comment or message me the answer. Well, that's it for today. Bye bye!

Total words (including this): 1116

Date posted: 3/08/16

Date Edited: 19/11/16